Introduction

This heart beats
Beats like a drum
It shows me a rhythm
The joy of music
It brings euphoria

This heart beats
It beats telling a lullaby
Brings me peaceful dreams
This beats keeps me alive

But here comes it end
I see peace and dreams
I reach out my hand
Reaching to Dreamland
                  ~Sophia

There are many things in life we don't understand. We even go as far as neglecting certain aspects of life. There is always sorrow in life but there is also joy present in life. We should always move on from the sorrowful moments in life.

This is a story of a girl named Sophia. She is a thirteen year old girl who has asthma and bronchitis. She is described as a girl with a kind smile and a generous heart. She is often complimented for her unique hair as it ranges from shades of black to crimson and brown. She is often told that her chubby face is often taken as a sight to melt into. She has the average height of around five foot two inches but can't seem to beat her father on this race for the tallest person in the family. She has a porcelain face with ruby red eyes. Those eyes are capable of catching anyone's attention. She has the tendency to put others thoughts and feelings in front of hers. She had a perfectly normal life with her family consisting of her American mother and English father with her younger brother. Her mother's name is Jacqueline and her father's name is Peter. Her loving brother who she calls Alex as in short for Alexander.

As her life is at its end, she ventures into an unknown place known as Dreamland. She sees him for the first time but for some reason they bond and the string of fate I insists that they knew each other from the past. As they both get to know each other more they realise they were meant to be together and were meant to meet. She calls him Zach. Every time waiting to meet each other.

The love blooms two flower
These flowers sing a song
Love filled with joy and sorrow
Meeting from different places
In different times
They grow beside each other
Until one of the flower wilts
Leaving the other
To find her again....