XxProloguexX

Men are born as dominants.

Wolves are territorial on instinct.

The mix of two isn't the best match for lovey dovey intimacy. Animal stresses the physical as distinguished from the rational nature of a person led a mindless animal existences.

Werewolves are known as passionate lovers but so as possessive to their mates because of the mate bound. An Alpha have stronger pull than a normal werewolf, but a Lycan?

It is raw and carnal.

They are manipulative and have an obsession for power and control, meaning if women did not submit then they are forced.

Greed is what blinds people from their morals. Being force to submit to your mate is the most cruelest thing and a hellish experience.

A mate is someone who is made for you to love you unconditionally and treat you as an equal with respect.

A soulmate.

Your other half.

Someone you could cherish forever.

The list of what alpha Aides Hawkes lacks at.

"Folina!" He yelled as he slammed the doors latch wide open and stormed inside the mansion.

The air was full of tension it was almost suffocating. No one likes an angry alpha, a lycan nonetheless, and by the looks of it he was beyond pissed. Evergreen eyes were swirling to almost black. His wolf was driven crazy with jealousy the moment he sniffed a scent of another male from is mate. She begged him and tried to explain but he already lost control of his wolf and ended up abusing her.

Folina woke up alone in their bedroom bathing her own blood. Multiple cuts and bruises and even the sheets didn't survived from his wrath. She was torn both physical and emotional but the worst pain she felt than her bleeding heart was her sore core bleeding and leaking with his seeds. The fact that he took advantage of her while she passed out from all of the beating brought on her mental breakdown.

He was a monster.

The worst of his kind.

After his morning run to the borders Aides went home only to be welcomed by a putrid smell coming from upstairs in the bathroom connected to their bedroom. The next thing he saw infuriated the lycan out of him. Inside the tub filled with bloody water his lifeless mate was clutching her own heart.

He was heartbroken by the sight and enraged at the same time but it was too late to mourn for it can never bring his little butterfly back to life.
Because of his selfishness the moon goddess cursed all of the Lycans.

She had taken away the gift of having a mate making their wolves even more vicious and morbid. It was out of control. The butterfly effect was gruesome and chaotic. All lycans went crazy in the first night and their population along with the neighboring packs  dropped dramatically to the point they almost came in extinction.

From then Lycans became a bad omen for they only promise misfortune and tragedy.

****************************

Butterfly Hearts

Copyright ©2021 by J. Winchester

All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or any part in any form. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's wild imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book is not edited.
Kindly leave my shitty grammar the fuck alone.

Genre:
Psychotic Romance
For 18+
Contains scenes and words not suitable for readers below age prescription above.