Adopted

Run..

Run as fast as you can and don't look back...

This was going through my head I heard the sirens as they approached quicker and quicker they were on my tail I hid around the corner and behind a car...

'No you can't stop they'll catch you' I said inside my head I looked at my skateboard set it down and raced down the street to the skate park I looked up and I saw my friend Jackson sitting on the bench fixing the wheel I started towards him and sat down once I reached my destination...

"Oh!! Gosh I didn't know it was you sorry let me guess you ran again?" He asked and I nodded

"Yeah and this is the part where you give in right?"he asked and I nodded once again he sighed as everyone flooded the park minorities always hung out here and when the cops came we ran...

"Well see ya cause everyone's leaving and if the cops catch me I have to go back to the adoption center with you cause they'll think I ran away since its past seven bye Genesis"

"Bye Jack-"I was cut off when I got pushed by one of the flooding kids.

"Hey you kid stay there"I heard the cop yell after me I didn't run, I ran towards him and turned with my hands to my back and allowed him to put the cuffs on.

Once we got to the police station I waited for Mrs.Caruso to get here and take me home and tell me I missed my meeting with the new parents.

She walked over to me and asked if I was ready to go I nodded and she took me back to the center.

"Oh and Genisis please go put your skateboard up and freshen up, then come downstairs and find me"she said I was confused but I nodded and went to my room.

I ignored all the girls making fun of me as I went to my dorm and took a shower once I was out I put on...(outfit on the side)

I got downstairs and saw two parents sitting our kitchen table I ran over to Mrs.Caruso and tapped her shoulder...

"Are those parents for me?"I asked angrily

"Yes those are the ones you were meant to meet earlier but I told them I forgot they were coming and that I asked you to go to the store, Genesis your seventeen you need a home you can't keep running away their a good family, they live in London one of the most beautiful places in my opinion, their quite wealthy, plus they have a son your age maybe a year older just please give them a chance?"she said I nodded and agreed to meet them I walked in and they introduced themselves

"Hi you must be Genesis I'm Karen and this is my husband Geoff umm our son would've came in but his friends are here with us and they didn't want to be rude, so Genesis tell us about yourself " karen...? Said and I was nervous so I kept playing my keychain that had six little chains on it.

"Well my name is Genesis Montgomery my favorite color is purple, I love going outside and hanging out with friends, I love music and art, I love singing, and I'm a very outgoing person"

"What's that chain there it's quite beautiful."

"It was my moms she gave it to me when I was seven the chains are a microphone, a guitar, a piano, a heart, a heart shaped lock, and a key...my mom always wanted me to sing and find love so that's what they mean..."

"Well that's very sweet umm do you mind if we discuss the adopting circumstances"they asked and I nodded and walked to my room one of the girls walked in...

"Watch I bet their down there talking about how vile you are!"she said but I ignored and ran downstairs when I heard Mrs.Caruso call my name I kinda wanted this family...

"So the Payne family has made their decision..."she said sadly then and then a smiled appeared "they want to keep you"I ran up and hugged all of them and ran upstairs to get my suitcase.

Once I was done I went back down with my things we walked out and a hummer limo waited for us I couldn't wait to meet my brother and his friends I'm gonna be a good sister..

"So where's my brother?"I asked impatiently

T

"Oh umm you'll meet them tomorrow first we get home and sleep. Oh an I have to ask a question do you like one direction?"

"Yes a lot they are like my favoriteist band in the whole world!!!"I said as they laughed"sorry I kinda just fangirled."

"Okay well who's your favorite member?"

"If I even say his name ill possibly faint or cry but it starts with an H...and please don't say his name"I said once we were in the car

I slowly drifted off to sleep...