Stranger 1/2

I wake up exhausted, moving to another house is not easy. I ran out of moving boxes so I have to make an errand to the store. I turn my head and look at the clock, it reads 11:26 AM going to sleep at 2am might not have been the best idea.

I push my f/c blanket off my body and sit up, rub my eyes. I then stand to my feet. I feel something wet and I look down, there's like this huge puddle on my hardwood floor. "What the hell?!" I say as I look around and see my whole house is flooded. I run to the bathroom and see the toilet water full to the top.

Great! Just what I needed!

I get dressed and put towels all over the floor hoping it would soak up most of the water. I grab the phone book from the shelf and look for a plumber. I see a number and highlight it with my red pen. I close it then put it back in its place,walk to my room and grab my purse. I walk out of the house start the car and drive to the store.

I ask one of the workers there if they sell boxes. They show me to the aisle and I look around for the right size I need.

"Excuse me miss"

I turn my head to the voice and see a tall light skinned male with dark brown eyes and hair that was slicked back. I was almost in a trance before he chuckled nervously.

"Oh I'm sorry" I say with a smile and move a few feet away. He smirks at me and reaches up to grab a cardboard box and looks at the label for the size.

I lean a little and see it's the size I needed, I was too short to reach that high.

"Uhm excuse me would you please get me one of those?" I ask politely pointing to the box in his hand.

He looked at me and smiled.  "Oh sure."

He reaches his hand once more and puts his hand to another box. I look up and see there's no more.

"Aw this was the last one.." he says a little disappointed.

"Here you can have it, I'll find another." The handsome stranger said, holding the box to me.

"Oh don't be silly, I can use a different one." I giggled.

"What kind of man wouldn't help a fine lady like you?" He says flashing me a charming smile.

"May I ask your name?" I ask carefully, this guy is probably the most handsome I've ever seen.

"Tyrone, and yours?" The attractive man asks.

"Y/n, say would you reach up there and get a few of those for me please" I said pointing up the shelf.

Tyrone nods and grabs a few more of the different sized box.

"What do you need all these boxes for?" Tyrone asked.

"I'm moving to a new house, I guess it would be a good idea since my plumbing was in a bad mood today." I say sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, maybe I can come and fix it for you, I can give you a discount because you are a very pretty girl." Tyrone smirks.

I nod and we exchange numbers, I tell him to meet me at my house in an hour.

I left the store came back to my pool for a home. I sit on my bed and wait for the call from Tyrone.

*Ring ring*

I speed walk to the telephone and pick it up

"Hello this is y/n speaking.."

"Hi y/n it's me Tyrone, I'm gonna leave soon and head to your house, what's the address?"

I give him an address and tell him he can come over.

"I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"Alright see you then"

I smile, hearing his voice is like hearing an angel sing.

*ding dong* the door bell chimes

I put my book down and stand to my feet. Open the door and see Tyrone.

"Hi, come in" I smile and make way for him to pass through.

He gives the cutest smile.

"So uh what's the problem?" Tyrone asked.

I sit at the table and explain what I woke up to. "Oh dear, I'll fix it right away" Tyrone reassures me.

"Thank you Tyrone I really appreciate you helping me today.." I said as I leaned on the wall next to the bathroom.

"Oh please, it's my pleasure helping you.." Tyrone smirks. He leans a little into me.

I stare into his deep brown eyes and couldn't help think what his lips would feel like. His eyes darted from mine to my lips. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart fluttered. Tyrone leaned closer and closer until our faces were centimeters apart-

"Okay miss y/n all finished! Tyrone said interrupting my thoughts as he stood near the plumbing problem.

"Oh great heh" I chuckled out

"Wow I'm glad I could help,  I've never seen a girls face turn this red before, cute" Tyrone giggled.

I lightly push him out of the way and walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror my face was flushed a shade of bright red. I gasped and looked at him. I didn't know what to say, I was scared he might think wrong of me for thinking in such an inappropriate way.

"You see what you do to me?" I blurted.

Tyrone stood in front of me, looked down and said "you see what you do to me?!"

I looked down and saw Tyrone had a little tent in his pants.

*Gasp*

"Oh my-" I started

"I think it's your turn to help me.." Tyrone smirked and walked towards me.