.004

PRETTY GIRL !
PRETTY GIRL!
PRETTY GIRL !
‧₊ 'ރ፧
imessage, real life

imessage !

message from 'dixie 🦕'
2 participants

dixie 🦕
blair

dixie 🦕
blair

dixie 🦕
blairrrr

blair 🦋
yes dixie?

dixie 🦕
woah no need to
be aggressive

blair 🦋
i-i said yes?

dixie 🦕
it was AGGRESSIVE

blair 🦋
awh, is big tough dixies
feelings hurt 🥺

dixie 🦕
YES

blair 🦋
i'm sorry bb

dixie 🦕
it's okay ig

blair 🦋
did you need something?

dixie 🦕
yes i need someone to
fix my boredom 🥰

blair 🦋
awh, and you chose me?

dixie 🦕
well, no

dixie 🦕
i tried calling addison
but she didn't answer so
here we are

blair 🦋
WOW

blair 🦋
i see how it is 👊🏼😔

dixie 🦕
blair.

blair 🦋
streaks 🥺 no one hmu 😔
only the real ones know 💔

dixie 🦕
i can not stand you

blair 🦋
wow dix you really know the
way to a girls heart don't you

dixie 🦕
yes i do

dixie 🦕
anyways, can you come
over 🥺

blair 🦋
hm idk you're kinda
being mean

dixie 🦕
please?

blair 🦋
i was joking, i'll be there in 15

real life

when the doorbell rang exactly 14 minutes later (not that dixie was timing it), the brunette was quick to run out of her room and down the stairs, loudly telling her family that she would open the door.

she quickly ran her fingers through her hair before opening the door. when the door finally opened, blair was on the other side.

"hey! come on in, my parents are just watching a movie and i don't know where charli is but-" dixie was rambling, and blair could tell.

the blonde let out a small laugh before replying, "it's fine dix, i'm here for you anyways. just don't tell your mom!" both teens giggled, and dixie took blair up to her bedroom.

stepping into her room, dixie quickly looked around to make sure she had picked up her dirty laundry that had been laying in her room before she texted blair to come over. if she saw a dirty pair of her underwear— even though blair is a girl and would definitely not care— she thought she might die of absolute embarrassment.

"so, what do you want to do?" the taller teen asked blair. she honestly wasn't really sure why she invited her over, other than the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about her for multiple days on end.

"wellllll," blair dragged out, "there's this game i like to play with my friends, it's kinda like truth or dare but there's really no dare. you basically only get truth."

dixie looked at her funny and laughed, "you mean 21 questions?"

"well, yes but there's no limit on it!" if there was something blair hated, it was limits. she thought it was so stupid, if you're going to do something, go full out!

"okay, let's do it!"

"sweet, okay so are you going first or do you want me to?" now blair had sat down next to dixie on her bed and was sitting cross cross.

the brunette thought about it for a second before telling blair that she could go.

"okay," now it was blairs turn to think, "do you listen to sweater weather?"

"is this your way of asking me if i'm bisexual, ms. blair?"

blair blushed and looked down maybe that wasn't the best question to start with "uhm, yes?"

dix smiled to herself, "it's your lucky day, because i do indeed listen to sweater weather."

"does-" blair went to ask another question before dixie placed her hand over her mouth.

"i don't think that's how the game works, now does it, b?"

again, blair blushed and shook her head, worried that if she talked she wound be a stuttering mess.

"well that means it's my turn!" the oldest d'amelio sibling clapped her hands, "why do you lie and say you're not a bottom?"

the iris's girls head shot up and she looked at dixie as if she had two heads, "w-what?"

"you seemed so convinced and confident that you were a switch or even a top, but since you've been here, the only energy i've gotten has been bottom energy."

"okay," blair laughed, "first of all, fuck you! and second of all, i will have you know that if i wanted to be a top, i could!"

the conversation went on like that for a while, one girl would ask something way too personal, and the other would get flustered and answer as confidently as she could. but really, neither of them had laughed as much as they did that night than they had in a long while.