1

ding ding ding

the loud hustle and bustle of the highschool hallway was quickly drowned out once changbin put his airpods in. of course, he still had his bunny ears, which were under his beanie, but he cant hear out of them luckily. he pushes past the current of the river we call a hallway. he hated it here, it was so hectic and way too loud for his sensitive ears. he was one of the only bunnies in this school and he honestly wanted out of it. everyone expects him to mate with another rabbit eventually, hes never met his mate so he doesn't really know what to expect. 

well, that's what he thought anyway. 

"yo, bunny!" 

changbin sighs and turns around slowly. there he was. lee minho. the most popular and feared boy in the entire school. minho is a wolf, one of the most vicious carnivores in the world. this carnivore happened to, well, hate the bunny he was walking toward. 

"what do you want, wolf?" 

minho growls and grabs changbin by the collar of his white uniform. 

"dont talk to me like that, bunny," minho snarls, showing off his white, sharp teeth. 

changbin just sighs, looking at minho in the eyes, his face changing from relaxed to angry, 

"you dont scare me, wolf,"

please dont run, youre not scared changbin. 
changbins snarl wavers slightly, fighting his internal instincts to run. 

suddenly, minhos head whipped to the side and changbin fell to the ground. minho put his hand to his cheek. the scratch began to bleed and he looked at his hand and then back at the boy in front of him.

"what the hell  felix?" minho growls and looks at the cat in front of him, blocking the wolf from the bunny. he smirks, "I was having a little fun lix, why dont you just step aside?" 

"no,"

minhos smirk fades and he stares into the cats eyes. felix was pissed, his eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth was in a snarl. felix stands up straight, his claws still out.

"just because you're the first to find your mate doesn't mean you can just treat people like shit. just because you're a wolf it doesn't mean you can push people around to do your bidding you asshat," 

minho was pissed now, his cheek was stained with his own blood. he growls and lunges toward the cat, pinning him down. 

"boys!" 

the two boys on the ground froze, looking to their left, perfectly in sync. 

"m-mr. kim, it was my fault, please don't punish them," changbin gets up and stands in front of their principle. a crowd had gathered in the hallway, people filming the fight. 

"changbin, save your words, these two fight way too often for it to be your fault. i guess you could say they literally fight like cats and dogs,"

changbin looks at felix and their eyes meet. what is this...
changbin shakes  his head and looks at minho, who looks like hes ready to feast. 

"all of you, in my office, now," 

~~~~

"minho... why do you keep hurting the herbivores?" 

minho sighs, "i dont know sana, i just cant stand how easy they seem to live... i have to keep up these stupid appearances all the time for my father but its never enough for him to come home ya know?" 

the two were together in an empty classroom. as punishment for starting a fight, minho, felix and changbin all had to stay after school and clean each classroom. minho was from a prestigious wolf family, he's always been the prized son of the lee wolves. little did everyone know... sana wasn't his mate. sana was just a placeholder for his actual mate. if his family found out that his real mate was a squirrel, and a boy at that, he'd be homeless. his family would disown him and he truly believed that he would be alone.