𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

"Damnit," I hissed. "Cyrax," I crossed my arms.

"Tabitha," Cyrax's robotic voice sounded dull. No emotion at all. It made me feel the exact same way it did when I saw Kuai as a cyber. It broke my heart to see Cyrax turned into a heartless killing machine. "Have you and Kuai Liang come to seal your destiny as cyber warriors?"

"No," I got into my fighting stance. "We've come to restore the Lin Kuei's honor! And give you your damn humanity back!"

Cyrax responded by letting out a dull machine sound.

"Damien get back," I commanded.

"But-"

"Now!"

"Miss-"

"Now, Damien. Let me handle this,"

Damien reluctantly stepped back away from me and Cyrax.

"Where is Sektor, Cyrax?"

"Sektor's location may not be disclosed," Cyrax shot one of his nets at me, but I dodged out of the way just before it hit me.

I got closer to him, and punched him in the jaw, sending him flying against the wall. He got back up, dusting himself off.

Cyrax's saw came out of his hand. I tried stepping out of the way again, but, unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough. It cut me right in my side. It wasn't deep, but it hurt like hell.

"Damnit!" I cursed.

Cyrax and I continued our fight. Towards the end, I was sure I was going to lose. That was until, against my wishes, Damien stepped in, and shot an ice blast at Cyrax, shooting him across the hall.

Somehow, that was enough to knock Cyrax out.

Damien helped me get to my feet, and tied a piece of cloth around my waist. "Are you alright, Miss Tabbi?"

I nodded. "I'll be fine. Right now, we need to focus on getting Cyrax fixed," I gestured towards Cyrax. Damien helped me walk over to Cyrax.

"Help me turn him over," I commanded.

Damien and I lifted Cyrax up, and turned him over, so his backside was towards us. I searched on his back, looking for anything that I could press to reset. Unfortunately, a cyber Lin Kuei isn't like a mechanical toy, so there's no tiny little "reset" button to press. I froze part of his back, and ripped it off.

There, in big, green, letters, said "RESET" on a touch screen, which reminded me of The Matrix a little bit.

I tapped the screen, and it said "INITIALIZING"

I let out another sigh of relief. "Thank the Gods,"

Damien and I stood there for a few minutes, staring at Cyrax, waiting for him to wake up. Eventually, he did, grunting.

"Uggh," He grunted, as he stood up. "Tabbi?" His robotic voice came out. "Who is-"

"I'll explain later," I sighed. "Right now, we need your help. We need to find Sektor,"

"Wait, what happened?"