Muzan walked to the sliding shoji door that led outside and put on his white fedora, "Nakime!" He called out. A few moments later a loud 'THANG' sounded and two elaborate shoji doors appeared beneath him. They opened and he was gone.

Amaya knew he had been transported to the Dimensional Infinity Fortress. She had only ever been there a few times back when she had just started sneaking out to visit him. He had brought her there to show her how he would discipline his underlings when they displeased him to see if she could handle his ruthless nature. Muzan had known that if she could handle how he treated his minions and still wanted to be by his side, then that meant she was indeed the one for him. She recalled memories of the first time she had seen how cruel and sadistic he could be with his subordinates.

--

The former lower moon two had been killed by a hashira and he had called them all to the infinity fortress to tell them how weak and useless they were and how they could never kill a hashira, much like he was doing tonight. Amaya remembered seeing them all bowed before him, a sure sign of respect towards their supreme leader. He held out his hand to her as if motioning for her to come stand by his side, his gaze piercing through to her very existence. She intertwined her hand into his and stood close by his side, scared as to what was going to happen next as she saw a few of the lower moons trembling with fear as they kept their heads bowed towards their leader.

"Why are all of the lower ranks so exceptionally weak," Muzan's tone was belligerent as Amaya could make out clusters of veins beginning to pop out along his left temple. His scarlet irises were radiating with rage as his gaze was fixed on his underlings bowing in front of him. His fists were beginning to clench as he tightened his grip on Amaya's hand, causing her to wince in pain as his nails dug into her skin. "You all deserve to die. I don't know why any of you are even still alive."

"Please master!" A lower rank with the kanji for "lower 4" engraved on his left iris spoke out, "If you could give me a little of your blood I promise-" He was cut short as his head was cut completely in half in the blink of an eye. The top part of his head fell to the floor in a puddle of blood as his body slumped over next to the other lower ranks. His eyes darted back in forth and forth from his body to his master, as he was completely gripped with fear.

Amaya couldn't believe what she was seeing, she knew Muzan was ruthless towards his underlings, but she did not expect this. She also didn't know how the lower rank demon could still be alive after having his head torn clean in half.

"How dare you ask me to share more of my blood with you. Do you not know your place? I am the one who gives the orders. I would never share my blood with something as worthless as you." Veins had begun to also pop out of Muzan's neck as his fit of rage continued, "Does anyone else wish to order me around?" He looked out among the rest of the lower ranks as a few of them shook their heads in fear and the others said, "no master!"

Muzan read the thoughts of his underlings to be sure that they were not questioning his authority. After he had gathered that they were not speaking out against him, he turned his gaze away from them and to Amaya, he saw how she was trembling with fear over the sight that had been played out before her. His gaze softened as he lifted his hand up to Amaya's cheek, stroking it lightly with his thumb. Amaya stopped trembling and closed her eyes, relishing his touch. She reached her hand up and wrapped it around his hand, which was still stroking her cheek, "That wasn't so bad was it? By standing by my side through this, you've shown me that you are indeed meant to be my wife."

Amaya opened her eyes to see his criminally handsome features staring back at her with no hint of the rage he had intimidated his underlings with left. His crimson irises were looking straight into her light emerald ones and his coal hair was framing both sides of his face as usual. He really was the most attractive man she had ever met. For the first time she realized how much she really loved this male, despite how cruel and savage he could truly be.