{𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ Øꪀꫀ} Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose

Začít od začátku

Jenna. Oh god, Jenna.

The pound of his shoulder hitting the door open, and the slight slide of his feet on the dark wooden floor echoed through his ears. As for his eyes, he saw nothing. All he saw was the beautiful color black, until he felt energy jolt through his bones, signaling his waking.

That's when Tyler abruptly opened his slits, scanning his dark empty bedroom for any sign of Jenna. But just as he thought, no one but himself was in the room.

ಠ_ಠ

Vandalism is like an addiction. Like smoking or drinking. It's hard for Tyler to pass an alleyway and not vandalize it. Even though he knows it's wrong it's just the excitement involved that he misses.

He liked running away from the cops, and laughing at them as he escaped. Was it really that bad to like it though?

He knew it was a bad thing, but it was just so fun. The worst things are usually the most hardest to stay away from.

After Tyler met Jenna, a lot of things had changed in his life. He quit vandalizing, because now he had something to pursue other than running from cops.

But he also quit cutting.

He knew it was a bad habit, but Blurry made it seem so simple. He made it seem as though it'll change everything he feels. But all it does is make things worse.

The permanent markings remain on his chest, and they'll never leave. They taunt him every time he removes his shirt, almost as if they're laughing at him.

Scars are souvenirs you never lose. No matter how much you want to.

As he stepped in the shower, the hot steamy water hit his shoulders, making him lean his head back with satisfaction. He really needed a shower.

Showers were always his place to think. To hide from the world and think about everything that's happened in his life.

His whole body felt weak, and empty. All he could think about was Jenna.

Tyler was too empathetic for his own good. All he felt like doing was crying for the girl. It didn't help that he had a haunting dream about it.

If he'd gone through what she did, he wouldn't survive the night. He already struggled enough sleeping for no reason, if he had a reason his sleep schedule would change drastically.

What kind of sick twisted being would do such a thing to a pretty, innocent, girl like her?

Maybe that was the answer. She was a pretty, innocent, girl.

"Remember when you first met the bitch?" Blurry asked suddenly.

"She's not a bitch." Tyler defended.

"Whatever, beside the point. She was shy. You probably make her uncomfortable." Blurry continued.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "If I made her uncomfortable she wouldn't have told me her secret."

"No, she told you her secret so you would know she is uncomfortable."

"That's not true."

"It is true. You have no proof against it."

"Why would she say she liked me if she was uneasy with me?"

"I don't know, probably so you'd stop trying to pursue her."

"I'm still pursuing her though, even when we're dating." Tyler picked up the shampoo bottle and squeezed it in his hand.

"Yeah, She's probably trying to figure out how to tell you she hates you."

"That's not true."

"It is true. You have no proof against it." He repeated.

"Just stop talking to me. I'm trying to think."

"When have I ever listened to you?" Blurry snickered.

Tyler sighed. "Quit it or I'll start singing a song."

"Oh no, so scary." Blurry mocked.

Tyler began to hum, and soon he was singing.

"And even though the moment passed me by, I still can't turn away."

"Ugh, stop."

"For all the dreams you never thought you'd lose, get tossed along the way."

Blurry soon gave up, groaning as Tyler broke out into song. "This is like some musical shit. It's cringy."

"For all the letters you never meant to send, get lost or thrown away."

Soon Blurryface went quiet, and Tyler cheered his victory.

He began to sing his new song

"I know where you stand, silent in the trees."

_

Since this is chapter Twenty Øne I made it a different font. I kinda like it better than the other fonts. What do you think? Should I change it to this font instead?

(I'm talking about the font that I use in the title; just to clarify.)