♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

7th Book: Fragments of a Soul

Author: stars_in_skies

Note: The description is good. It's enough to attract readers, and to pique someone's interest. The topics are good. However, you can/should improve your wordings-make it deeper, and make it sound more like a poem. But don't be offended! You just need a little work and this book will be better. The cover is also good.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

8th Book: Pulchritudinous

Author: A_K_Villanueva

Note: The cover and description is good and attractive. I love how short, yet great the entries are. However, you should make the poems longer and maybe lessen the media inserted. Nevertheless, you did a great job doing this book.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

9th Book: Feels

Author: _smrit_i

Note: The cover has an aesthetic vibe. However, the content can use some improvements. But don't be let down, because the book is really great. I'm just suggesting for you to improve it, so you can attract more readers. Xx.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

10th Book: I Want To Cry

Author: EZLLLY

Note: First, you should make a cover that is really for your book. For the content, you should improve the wordings, proofread, and fix the formatting. The book will be better after doing that.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

11th Book: Trying

Author: magarihope

Note: The book cover is so good. You should improve and proofread, so you can make the book better. You'll attract readers after that, for sure. :)

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

12th Book: Some Poems

Author: faratho

Note: You should think of a better and more unique title, but the book cover is so good plus the content is so inspiring and interesting. Keep making amazing entries for this book.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

13th Book: A Sad Poem

Author:eroticfictionauthor

Note: You should make a more attractive cover. As for the content, it still needs some improvement. Don't be down, because you just need to work on it a little, and the book will be better.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

Congratulations to ✔😆🎁🎈

1st Place
walkingecho

BOOK: Dark Cloud

○○○

2nd Place
Sherzahd

BOOK: Soulscrapes

○○○

3rd Place
Rachel_MercuryHolmes

BOOK: Sonnets Mine

○○○

And This has Mimi Your Host; Thank you 😇😇

Congratulations To EVERYONE 🎁🎈

Winners are getting these stickers by vhentii and lizaxwrites

And votes from me and a permanent follow, make sure to not follow as well. Be Kind!

 Be Kind!

9th of May, 2020 @ 5:19 AM

Thank you so much noturkindofgirl
💘👑🌻

And massive shout out to the very Talented Team lizaxwrites and vhentii 💜💜🎁🎈🎈🎈📖😄😄🙈

~ Mimi 😊 😊 😆