𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

- Clover's Pov -                                                                                  (May be quite a long chapter)

It's been three weeks since I agreed to help Jaden with Comatose, so far we've built the backing track and properly written a chorus and another verse. We still need to make some changes. This resulted in us spending a lot of time together after hours and no matter how much I wanted it... We managed to keep our hands off of eachother.
It hasn't been easy on my part I can tell you that, my mind had wandered many times, inappropriate things about him filling my mind at wrong times. I just Thankgod he never found out, only Charlie knows since she reads my mind quite frequently and she's been teasing me about it every second that I'm alone with her.

Jaden's group of friends were completely oblivious to myself and him writing a song, they had no acknowledgment that he even sung, so we have to make excuses as to why he can't hang out with them as much, which I understand. The only person out of his group that knew.... Is Josh.
And that's for two reasons, 1 Charlie knows because she's heard me thinking about it. And 2 She is unable to keep a secret from Josh.
They started dating a little under a fortnight ago.

Oh and another thing... Cynthia and Quinton are dating.

That's pretty much it, other than the fact that Jaden and I are currently high school gossip, I've gotten you all caught up.

"We have one more period until we can go home" Josh mutters, stumbling behind myself, Charlie and Jaden.
"Well I'm heading back to Jaden's so we can carry on with Comatose" I smile, holding my books close to my chest as we head to science.
"Do you guys ever take a break from writing that song?" Charlie laughs.
"Do you guys ever take a break from fucking?" I ask sarcastically.
"OOooo"Jaden cheers high-Fiving me.
"Have you ever fucked anybody?" Josh snaps defensively.
"Woah, don't get your bollocks in a twist... Oh wait" I joke, earning another high five from Jaden. "Damn girl you are on fire today"Jaden whispers lowly in my ear as we enter our classroom.
Goosebumps appear on my arms making him smirk.

"Okay class, settle down and take your seats" The teacher calls out from his desk. I take my seat inbetween Jaden and Josh, with Charlie on the otherside of Josh. We sat on the very back row with nobody else on our row so it was easy to just have our own conversations. The teacher starts the lesson and I pull a notepad out of my bag and carry on thinking of lyrics for Comatose.

You're probably all wondering why I'm even bothering helping the school fuck boy out. It's because under all the Hurtful comments he lets off, his 'get them before they get me' attitude and the snarky act, He's hurt... deeply. He still hasn't told me the real reason behind his lyrics, all he does is roll his eyes and mumbles 'heartbreak'. Heartbreak is an easy thing to write about so I just went with it.

"This semester I expect more attention from certain students and you know who you are" The teacher says stopping the lesson to look over at myself and Jaden through the top of his glasses. I bow my head slightly and chuck my notepad back into my bag, earning a laugh from Jaden.

The lesson goes pretty quickly, I follow Jaden out to Josh's car and Josh drives us back to Jaden's. Once we arrive there we notice that all of the boys were waiting outside. "Oh jesus" I mutter as we get out of the car. "hey guys, what you doing here?" Jaden questions. "We came to get you to come out with us, we haven't seen much of you in weeks" Payton says in a duh tone.

"Hey little one" Griffin smiles pulling me into a hug. "why does everybody call me that" I laugh. "Because you and charlie are like little sisters to us and not to mention the fact that you're like 5'0" Kio chuckles. "I'm 5'3 thankyou very much" I sass back. "Daymmnn" Bryce snaps his fingers. Jaden bites his lip and looks over at me. "yeah she can be sassy" He says.