Ch.1

~Jyles's POV~

After i gotten 'My' Cabin Ready i thought i meet the other that my King Bryan was talking about and just as my Prayers  have been answered i bumped into a lady with a snake tail, some wings, and some horns "oh sorry i didn't see you their im kaykrea and you are" "OH im Jyles son of Ate and a Friend of one of the Aphrodite's" "oh is it Bri?" "no its Bryan" "oh...well how is he?" "he has been okay although has worked his butt off" "oh is he coming here?" "i kinda doubt it since he told me what happened but he said he would try" "oh thank you and isn't Ate the Goddess of Chaos And Mischief am i right or wrong" "Your right"

"oh well Bye i got to go do something" she said as she left"GOODBYE"i yelled and like five minute later i saw someone with the same wings as Bryan, had pink hair, and a long dress bet she was Bri "oh hello You must be Bri" "oh hi and yes how you know" "from your brother Bryan we are good friends and by the way im Jyles Son of Ate" "Oh yeah how is bryan and nice to meet you Jyles" "1. bryans good 2. nice to meet you to Bri and if your gonna ask if he is gonna come to camp i doubt it but he says he is gonna try it" "oh yeah 1.thank you 2. thank you for the update" "Your Welcome"

"well i have to talk to Austin Bye" "bye" and she left great now i met one of the heart breakers that broken evil bryan and one he almost killed

'well i need to find Bryan...ILL TELEPORT TO HIM' ~~~~~~~~~~~~"Hey Bry-" 'welp teleporting to him was a bad idea im just seeing him in the shower holy sh-' "JYLES GET THE HELL OUT" "GAH IM SO SORRY"i left as fast as i could and i could tell i was a blushing mess i even saw 'it' why did i even stare at that thing it was...UGH i mean he was a bit cute that chest..it was ripped'"okay Jyles why did you teleport to me" "WELL I WAS BORED I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE...IN THE SHOWER!" "i hate you so much ugh..." "yeah but you love this body" "CAN I GO ONE DAY WITHOUT HAVING SOMEONE FLIRT WITH ME!" "WHO ELSE HAS FLIRT WITH YOU!?" "oh Jakey, brandeen, and you" i wanted to say 'i will personally kill them and torture their body's' but i said"oh well then what happened to them?" "oh brandeen just stop and Jakey he...he broke up with me" then i just lost my anger and yelled"WHAT OH HE IS GONNA REGRET THAT YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MAN" "Jyles calm down he just didn't like me anymore its fine" "fine..."

"thank you Jyles for caring anyways" "your welcome bryan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading Chapter 1

~GUCCI OUT~