𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"why did you take me up here?" y/n asked as she settled down onto a blanket which was already laid out. "and what's this doing up here?" she asked, referring to the board game that basically started the two teen's relationship.

"it's a great view of the fireworks, and... we're going to be playing a board game! aren't you happy?!" zenitsu cheered.

"yeah!" she hugged zenitsu.

"well that's different..." zenitsu mumbled.

"huh?" the girl asked as she tilted her head.

"nothing! let's play, you go first!" he stated as he took the pieces out and set up the pawns.

y/n got the dice and rolled a four. "why?!" she groaned as she landed on a 'move back one space' square.

zenitsu got the dice and rolled it, landing it on an eight. "hahaha." zenitsu giggled. "i get to go to the enchanted forest!" zenitsu teased as he sticker his tongue out.

"y'know... i've been thinking about this for a while and..." y/n started as she rolled the dice and moved her character five spaces.

"about what y/n-chan? don't tell me you're mad because i'm ahead of you..." zenitsu looked at her, smiling.

"uh... you and m-me should..." she stuttered.

"noooo! don't leave me! what have i done wrong, i promise i won't take your bonnet off anymore while you're sleeping!" he was no longer smiling.

"n-no you idiot! not that! wait, why have y-"

"if it's not that... then please continue."

"well... if me and you could maybe... get together? possible..."

"huh? could you be more clear?" zenitsu tilted his head.

y/n groaned. "are you that dense?! i really like you! like really really like you and i want to be your girlfriend damnit!" y/n shouted as her eyes were closed and cheeks full of blush.

her eyes remained closed until she felt warmth on her cheek.

"you don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say those words y/n-chan..." zenitsu stated as he stroked her cheek.

"well... i'm waiting for you to kiss me to make it official!" y/n shouted.

"my pleasure." zenitsu stated as he hugged y/n close to him as he floated up into the air.

their bodies creating a beautiful scenery as it shined bright with the moon's light.

the fireworks soon went off. making it such a beautiful moment for the two.

zenitsu looked into e/c orbs. "you're so cute." zenitsu chuckled as he leaned in to kiss the h/c haired girl.

"tilt your head, dumbass." y/n mumbled in the kiss as they tilted their heads the same way.

after they adjusted their heads, zenitsu licked y/n's mouth, as she opened her mouth more so zenitsu to could insert his tongue.

after a cute second of kissing, zenitsu started to giggle, which made y/n pull away.

"what are laughing about giggle boy?"

"your character development! ah, y/n-chan! i love you so much!" zenitsu squished y/n's cheeks.

"i love you too zenitsu." y/n smiled widely.

she really said i love you!

"y/n-chan, when can we get married?!"

y/n almost choked on a fruit that zenitsu had brung. "married? uh... we're eighteen, wait a couple years okay?"

"but i'm nineteen!" he whined.

"you sure don't act like one. you're not even nineteen you old hag, you're like one million years old!" y/n shouted as the two busted into tears straight after. 

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

short chapter,, only because of the way the next one is set up <3