Chapter One - Coffee Shop.

" Harls , come on , get your ass up , we have to go shopping." Screamed Ginny in my ear as Mione shook me.

"I'm up , I'm up." I said , yawning.
"How did you guys even get in here." I asked.
"Your dad let us in , he said that you should get out of your room for once." Said Mione.

"Dad whyyyyy , I love my room and the inside." I whined as I walked to the kitchen , ready to inhale coffee.
"Sorry Trouble , but Remus is coming over and you need to go school shopping." Said Dad.
"Yeah Harls , stop being so antisocial , enjoy the outside." Mocked Harry.

We all raised our eyebrows at my dad when he said Remus.
Remus Lupin is my Dad's 'friend' who also teaches DADA at Hogwarts.
We however think they are secretly fucking.
"Now go get ready , and you have enough in your vault as you got the Black's Inheritance." Said Dad.

I went over to the sofa , hugged my dad and smacked Harry on the back of the head before running to my room.

My room :

I grabbed my clothes and headed for my en suite bathroom that was on the right side of my room

My bathroom :

I undressed from my black Pajamas and got in the shower

I let my black waist length hair out from it's messy bun and threw the hair bands on the sink.
I let the warm water run down my body like a waterfall , I always enjoyed the shower , it was a moment of peace.

I grabbed my vanilla shampoo and lathered it on my head .
Scrubbing it across my scalp , I loved the scent of Vanilla ,  it was pure and sweet.
I washed out the shampoo , put vanilla conditioner on my head and continued the process.
I washed out the conditioner , grabbed my wand and used a simple spell to remove all the hair from my arms, legs and private's.

I jumped out the shower and headed to the sink , I grabbed my hairdryer , took the towel off my head and let it dry.
My black hair was flying everywhere , but slowly drying.
I completed drying it , grabbed my clothes and put them on.

My clothes: