During our photo session two of the loudest guests had come into the room. Leif and Asch.
"What're you two doing?" Leif asked confused as the two watched what Ava and I were doing.
"This is a human custom we call, getting revenge." I explained not looking away from the phone as Ava posed again and I took another picture.
The flash of the camera caused Leif and Asch to scream.
"What the-"
Before I could do anything to calm them down Ava also started to scream causing the other boys to continue and my ears drums to burst.
"D-Did you see what she just did!?" Leif stammered loudly.
"She-She just used a light spell on her friend." Asch added.
"Will you both calm down?" I asked.
"You're telling us to calm down!? You're the one who just sucked your friend into that device!!" Leif yelled.
"All she did was take a picture, see?" Ava said taking the phone and pointing the camera at the two as she took a picture of them.
Both boys went wide eyed as if they were in a horror movie.
"Oh god- she took our bodies into that device too." Asch stammered taking a few steps back in fear.
"Our bodies are stuck in that thing!?" Leif screamed again.
"Hey!! You guys have to calm down, this is a human custom. It's called taking a picture. Us humans do it to look back on precious moments, other humans also enjoy them since they find it pleasing to look at." I explained calming the two down.
"If all of that is true. Then why is she wearing her source of power!?" Asch yelled pointing at Ava who was wearing a sports bra. "I thought I had destroyed it. Where did she get another one!?" He added as Ava looked down and yelled as she covered herself with her arms.
"You guys...girls have more than one of those and we wear them almost everyday. We buy them from stores like Victoria's Secret." I explained.
"That secret will soon be mine!" Asch yelled in a serious tone.
"...you guys are idiots..." I murmured.

All the screaming had caused the other boys to come in curious about what is going on.
"Is everyone okay?" Rhys asked.
Leif had been the first to speak as he yelled pointing at Ava's phone.
"These two took our bodies into her magical device."
"It's just a misunderstanding-"
As I spoke I cut myself off watching Leif pull out his daggers.
Pierce silently walked over to Leif and pushed his hands down causing Leif to grumble and put his daggers away.
Ava sighed as she explained again what a picture is and why humans take them.
"That sounds intriguing." Rhys said as he looked at the phone.
"Can I try?" Noi asked excitedly.
"Hm. Maybe later. Right now other humans and I are having a fierce battle with these pictures. Even though they don't care about my existence, I'm going to make them care." Ava explained proudly as she took her phone and put it in my hand as she began to pose again.

"Is she implying that she is so powerful those humans do not care because they know she will destroy them?" Rhys asked astonished even though he completely misunderstood what Ava meant.
"How impressive." Pierce muttered.
"It's something like that..." I awkwardly smiled not destroying their interpretation of Ava's words.
"Come on Y/n, we need a good picture that will get me at least a thousand likes. That way we can shove it in their stupid faces." Ava said.
The Daemos continued to watch while asking more and more questions about how pictures and social media works.
"What are likes?" Noi asked.
"They're what other people think of you. It's a nice ego boost- I mean it gives us more power! Every like we get the more it adds onto our power." Ava explained as she posted a picture she liked to Instagram.
"Now we wait, hehe." Ava squealed.
"Wait for what?" Leif asked.
"To get likes, see?" I explained showing my old Instagram account.
"Whoa! You must have a lot of power." Noi said with wide eyes as he smiled at me.
"Just how much power do you have?" Leif asked sceptically as he also looked at my account.
"This isn't right..." Ava grumbled. "I posted this five minutes ago. Why am I not famous yet!?"
"You can get someone's power THAT fast?" Leif questioned as he looked from Ava to me.
"Not usually." I said with a sigh as I turned my phone off and sat down on the couch.
Ava groaned and threw her phone on the couch before running into her room.
While the boys looked through Ava's phone my mind lost its distraction as I looked at my phone once again. The time continuously ticking doesn't help the stress of what decision I should make.

Get my hopes up and go see why she wanted to see me, or protect my feelings and stay home with these guys.

As I weighed my options once again a loud yelling caught my attention as I watched Leif hitting Ava's phone.
"Leif, what're you doing?" I asked standing up and taking Ava's phone away before he causes our money issues to rise by breaking Ava's phone.
"Argh! Cant you see what I'm doing!? I'm punching the other me until he comes out of the device." Leif explained trying to steal the phone back from me.
"The other you isn't going to come out-"
"If I show you my smile will you give it back so I can make him come out?" Leif cut me off asking as he gave me a smirk and had his hand slowly sliding down my arm towards my hand to grab Ava's phone.
"Smile all you want, pictures don't work like that." I say pushing his hand away.
"Ava!! Come get your phone before these idiots break it." I yelled looking into her room

"Ava come get your phone before these idiots break it." I say looking over at her and Asch who seemed to be arguing.
She ran over to me and grabbed the phone out of my hand impatiently looking at her phone.

She went wide eyed while she was looking down at her phone.
"What is it?" I asked as she showed me that a picture of Leif got five likes and that her account got three new followers.

"Leif you got five likes." I say looking over to him.
"What does that mean?" Leif asked curiously.
"Oh my god it just went up to twenty likes." Ava shouted excitedly.

"Are the pictures that pleasing?" Pierce asked me.
"Sometimes they can be." I tell him.

"Leif? Can I take another picture of you?" Ava asked him.
"You want to make another me?" He asked.
"That's not how it works." I tell him but he just brushes it off.

"Hold it Leif isn't doing anything until you two take is out-" as Asch was going on a rant I took Ava's phone and snapped a picture of him.
"Say cheese!" I smiled as he shouts in fear.

Me and Ava both ignore him though as I showed her the picture of him before he was screaming.
"That'll definitely get a bunch of likes, post it please!" Ava begs as I posted the picture of Asch.

"Did Asch get any likes?" Rhys asked.
"You gotta wait, Leif just got lucky there's no way Asch will-" as Ava was talking she cut herself off looking down at her notifications. "Oh my god he got twenty likes already?"

"Good job Asch!" Noi says happily like always
"What did I do?" He asked
"Let me check my picture" Ava gasps then she starts to tear up. "I'm so happy."

I looked down at her phone and saw Leif got forty likes on his picture.
"Leif yours has forty likes and Asch is close behind with thirty." I say.
"I can't put my finger on it but knowing that more humans are thinking of me rather than Asch makes me feel powerful." Leif smiles

"Can I try it too?" Noi asked poking me.
"I want to try as well." Rhys added.
"Me too." Pierce chimes in too.
"You guys want to do this?" I asked while Ava was secretly plotting in her head only muttering out a few words.

"Alright fine, you guys listen up. We'll take the pictures today, go out tomorrow and finally answer your questions about Earth and humans. Well also help you if you need any help with putting human clothes on or making food..." Ava trails off "Just please let us take your pictures?"
"You two finally come around. I knew you two would break under our orders." Asch smirks.

'Yeah right. Taking pictures of you guys doesn't mean I trust them anymore than I did before.' I thought as Ava and Asch made a deal.
It's more unfair for us if anything's because they all want to take pictures right now, even if they don't want to admit it.

"Y/n you ready to take the pictures?" Ava asked.
"I guess I don't really have a choice." I muttered before smiling.
"Noi I'll take your pictures first." I added.

Word count: 2347
Edited.