•|Uh-Oh(;|• Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

Ray: Wat?

I told Ray about JasMarie and she had called while he was in there talking with the guys.He was shocked at first...but then he jumped up and yelled it to where everybody could here it. They came running downstairs right after he yelled it. I had to explain everything and I can see Roc smile..Looks like some ones happy about seeing there best friends....

Bri: Who's "JasMarie"?

Prod: Roc's best friend.

Prince: They flirt with each other ALL the time non-stop.

Me: They're like "Friends With Benefits".

Roc: Oh shut up. And that is not true.

Ray: Yes it is lover boy. U guys can never get enough of each other-

Tae: When is she coming?

Me: She didn't say. But she has to ask her mom can she come and visit.

Bri: (thoughts: What?? This can not be! I like Roc and he's mine :) Looks I have a competition on my hands..)

Roc: This should be fun *smiles*

Prod: You are so wrong. *shake a head*

Ray: Very wrong.

Prince: Yes indeed.

Theresa: Shame.

Roc: What?

Me: Nothing.

Theresa: Guess what?!!

Everyone: What????

Theresa: Hi :)

Everyone: -___-

I busted out laughing the way everyone looked. Good times. So I walked back upstairs because I was going to take a shower. I went into my room picked out a few clothes and went to take a shower.

Brianna's Pov:

I am so pissed. Why would Roc's best friend come back? Yea...I know she hadn't seen them in awhile and she missed them but lets hope that they don't get a little to flirty. Especially that girl named JasMarie. U must think I'm jealous or something? Well I'm not. there is no need to get mad over her because I don't know her myself. But yea lets see how this goes....

Cat Pov:

After I was done putting on my clothes. I laughed. I just heard wat Brianna just said in her mind. She say she ain't jealous? Please. But yea lets just see how this goes. Hopefully there's a cat fight. Let me stop thinking negative thoughts. I cleaned everything back up and walked back downstairs.(clothes in comments)

Tae's Pov:

When I saw the look on Bri's face...I knew then and right there that she was really upset about that girl who is coming over. Roc seems cool and all but he doesn't even know how Bri's feel. And I know he likes but...as soon as he heard "JasMarie" looks like he forgot ALL about Brianna....

Regular Pov:

Prod: Has anybody seen the bread?

Tae: For wat?

Prod: I'm finna fix me a sandwich. I'm hungry right now.

Me: Look in the cabinet on the right.

Roc: how u know where this stuff is?

Prince: She put it there! duhh!

Theresa: Y'all stupid.

Ray: Shut up.

Theresa: Excuse me?

Ray: Nothing.

Bri: Y'all so mean.

Me: We cannot help that...well some of us can.

Chris: Cat shut up with your cray cray ass.

Me: Back to you!

Chris: What the hell did you just say?

Me: You heard me yo giant ass.

Chris: What I tell y'all?

Me:*grabs knife*

I started to walk over there and slice his ass up but Ray pulled me back While Prince got the knife out of my hand. I swear that boy gets on my nerves. He just don't know. Oh well he'll learn. When he left I already know where he was going. I yelled out the door: "Don't Take Her V-Card!!" then shut the door. I can be embarrassing...I know. When I turned around..everyone just looked at me like I was crazy....which I wasn't.....

*Hope u guys enjoyed this Chappie!!(:*

A/N: OKAY, SO SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION! I ACCIDENTALLY PUT "COOKIE" INSTEAD OF CAT'S NAME! SO SORRY ABOUT THAT! I FIXED IT THOUGH!