Park

You decided to go to the park. You just sat there and listened to music. Your mom called and said- honey I won't me home tonight.
You- oh ok that's fine I guess. You hung up and just sat in the bench. Someone tapped you and you seen one of your of your cousins, Malcom.
Malcom-Sophie is that you.
You- yup it's me. What are you doing here in jersey I thought you moved to Canada.
Malcom- Yeha but I decided to come back.
You- are you here for good.
He nodded and you guys both hugged. You guys talked for a while and ale walked by. You waved at him but he didn't wave back. You thought it was weird but just kept talking to Malcom.
He had to go home so you went to go figure out what's with ale. You drive to his house and parked. You called him but he didn't answer. You texted but he just left you on red. A brilliant idea popped in your brain. You knew how to pick locks so you got your tools walked up to his door and picked it. Your got in and walked to his room.
You- why aren't you talking to me?
Ale- how did you get in my house?
You- I picked you lock.
Ale- against the law.
You-I don't care why aren't you talking to me.
Ale- I don't know go ask the boy in the park.
You started laughing and said- wow because if that.  Hahahahaha that funny.
Ale-  no it isn't.
You- ya know if I would have been doing something it wouldn't be with a cousin.
Ale- he's your cousin.
You- yup
Ale- sure
You- alright don't believe me. I'm done I tried. See ya around I think.
You walked out and just got in your car. You drove to a bridge that you used to go to for your problems depression etc. you sat downstairs at the edge but you didn't plan on jumping. You just stared at the ground wondering weather you made a mistake or not. You then looked up and seen stars. It was beautiful. There was a shooting star but you didn't believe in masking a wish because you knew it wouldn't come true. It was around 12 when Kairi called. You- what's up.
Kairi- are you at home?
You- no why.
Kairi- someone is in your house.
You- oh fuck no.
You hung up and sped to your house. You got there and seen some dudes in there. You pulled your gun from your waist band. You walked inside and  you seen them taking stuff.
You- oh y'all think y'all can steal from the worlds worst gang member. Alright I see how it is.
You shot both of them and went to look for josh Bryce Taylor Anthony. They had texted you they left so you just walked out and kicked them door. Josh ran towards you and said- what happened?
You- they tried to steal from me so I shot both of them.
Josh- you good?
You- I'm fine.
Everybody on your block was running to you. You had your gun in the air so you shot up and said- go back to your houses nothing happened at least nothing that worries you. They all walked away and you went inside and dragged the bodies out. You seen Kairi Alvaro Roshaun Mattia and ale running towards you.
You just kept dragging the bodies and they all said- what happened.
You- nothing just killed someone why?
Alvaro- why?
You- it really doesn't concern you.
Roshaun- let me guess he got on your nerves so you shot him.
You- them I have another body inside could one of you go get the other one.
Mattia- I got it.
You- thanks.
He took him and said- where do you want him.
You- just leave him right here my guy will come around soon.
They all looked at you and you said- the guy that helps me dump bodies.
Kairi- oh.
Alvaro- that explains why every time at the warehouse there is no bodies.
You- no duh Sherlock.
You went inside and cleaned up the blood.
You- Roshaun could you get the bleach and a rag this one isn't picking anything else up.
Roshaun- Yeha it's in the kitchen right?
You- Yeha under the sink.
He went and grabbed it and gave it to you. You then finished cleaning is up and said- well that's it.
Alvaro- wanna sleep over.
You- I mean ig.
Kai- where though.
You- I know a place.
You had a little house downtown where nobody knew about so you decided to take them there. You guys got in the car and you drive downtown but first you decided to get a shit load of food.
You- alright so we are gonna eat our fatasses off what should we eat.
Roshaun- McDonalds
Alvaro- chick fil a
Kairi- Popeyes
Mattia- In n out
Ale- idk
You-so not talking to you and let's go.
You said while pointing to ale. You drive to McDonalds ordered drink food and snacks. Then chick fil a. You ordered burgers nuggets cookies and drinks. You went to in n out ordered burgers fries and drinks. Next Popeyes. You ordered chick sandwiches chucked biscuits mash potatoes and drinks. You- alright Kairi Alvaro and Roshaun run in for snacks.
Mattia- I'm going too.
You- here take my card.
Roshaun- we don't know the pin.
You- right uh here $200
Kai- that much.
You- your right here's $300
They walked out and you just texted josh.

                                 Josh
                                                            Wyd?
                                                        Read 1:34
Nth much chillin wit nessa.
Read 1:35
                                    Cool tell her I said hi
                                    Read 1:36
Nah I'm good.
Read 1:37

               In coming call from josh

Josh- I don't think ima tell her.
                                You- You is a bitch josh
Josh- yea I know
                                   You- I hate you
Josh- aww no you don't
      You- fuck you. Bitch tell her I said hi        before I beat the fuck out of you.
Josh- aww that's cute
     You- haha very funny dumb bitch but   anyways bye I hate you and always will
You hung up and the boys got in the car and you put some music on and drive off.