Desolated

Drake, dangling out of a cargo plane with one hand holding on for dear life whilst the other reaching for his secondary. An enormous man was itching to get to Drake. Momentarily, the man reached for his gun and pointed it at Drake” Goodbye Drake” he exclaimed. Not a moment later an army truck rolled off the plane pushing the man’s back right out of the plane with it. Drake shouted at the top of his voice” Ha-ha sucker!” But he had spoken too soon. Just as he had found the ability to stand up a jeep rolled down, knocking him out of the plane. He had no idea what to do.

Gliding in the air, Drake panicked. He tried to calm down and assess the situation. He spotted a parachute attached to a falling jeep not far from him. Arms side by side, in the shape of a bullet, Drake picked up speed to get to the jeep. He reached it, grabbed the rip cord and gave it a big pull. The parachute opened. Drake gave a big sigh of relief. But now he was coming in too fast. ”What can I do now!” he shouted. Bracing for impact, he prayed.

Hitting the sandy ground, rolling over faster and faster, he was puzzled. “Where am I?” A few seconds later, the cargo plane came crashing down in flames quite close to him. He went up to it, searching for supplies in order to survive. All he found was an AK47 in the massive destruction.

1 week ago