3. Wigs

This chapter is hella short, and it sucks. But I was forced to update before 4am. Why the hell am I up? God fucking knows.

"Psst!"

I turned around and faced Cindy. My eyes widened at the hair on her desk.

The dumb bitch cut her bangs in the middle of Social Studies.

"Whatcha think?" She spun around in her chair, reminding me she beat me to the rolly chair desk. I smirked at her, and pulled up from the roots to show her natural hair.

Fun Fact about Cindy: She wore wigs.

She grumbled, and pulled out her makeup mirror to fix her 'hair'. I chuckled, knowing she'll never wear this wig again if it was that noticeable.

"At least the color is pretty on you." That wasn't a lie. She rocked every hair color. Everything complemented her, what she likes to call, soulless black eyes. They were a really dark brown.

"So," she leaned forward on the desk. I sat right in the desk, but leaned back so I could hear her better. "Tell the loverboy yet?" She jerked her head to where Dalton was sitting; who was twirling scissors around his finger.

"No, and I don't plan to." I whispered back. "I have a plan."

Cindy groaned really loud. Really fucking loud.

Ms. Bella stopped what she was doing at the whiteboard, and turned to Cindy, with a questionable look on her face.

"Sorry! Just cramps." Cindy responded smoothly. She was calm and fast when it came to attention. Boys snickered, while the girls gave her a look of sympathy. The teacher nooded, going back to whatever she was talking about B.C times.

"When you have plans, it usually turns to shit." Cindy whispered in my ear. I shivered from her breath. I didn't realize she was so close. "You better tell me everything at lunch." She smirked, and stood; always getting the time right when class ended. Always the first one out the door.

She was gonna hit me.

.....

She didn't hit me.

But she threw her corn dog at me.

Did she agree with my plan?

Absolutely fucking not.

"So you're telling me," After throwing her corn dog at me, grease stuck to the front of my shirt. We were in the bathroom as I tried to clean it the best I could, while she continued to eat said corn dog, "you're a pussy and don't want to be rejected... so you want to make Matthews hate you so much so when he finds out you are his soulmate, the rejection won't hurt as much?"

I nodded.

"What the fuck?"

I groaned, and threw my hands up in the air. One fell down to my side, the other ran through my hair. "I just don't want to get my hopes up." I saw in the corner of my eye Cindy raised an eyebrow.

"He's Dalton Matthews, Cin. Why would he ever want to be with me?" I stated. I couldn't stand the fact that my only chance of love would never have feelings for me.

It crushed me.

"You got a point there.." Cindy trailed off, and tapped the corn dog stick on her bottom lip. "He really does have no reason to be with a lowlife like you."

"Uh, you're supposed to-"

"But that doesn't mean he won't. Give the idiot a chance, and you might be surprised."

I stared her down, confused why she's siding with Dalton on this.

"But it's your choice! Just don't pull me down with ya." She booped me on the nose, and added the sound effect. She threw the stick into the trash, and turned to me.

"Btw, I'm coming over after school? Don't really wanna go home. Parents are fighting again."

I waved her off, letting her know I didn't care about her coming over. What I did care about is why she said 'btw'.

Maybe I should lock the doors when I get home.

I smiled at the thought. Cindy's insane, 100 percent. But she's the best fucking friend you could ask for.

Nah. But maybe I should open up my window.

....

She came through my window later that day.

So I went back to the other chapters and fixed some stuff...I'm adding really small hints to where this story is going. Good luck trying to figure them out.