"Alright your leg's fine." The doctors say. "But if it starts hurting come tell us."

"Okay." I say then I look up at the team. "Can someone help me into my seat?"

The team nod then Ash and Alyssa help me into my seat. Once I'm sat down everyone else's sits down around me at the table.

"You're gonna make a great Mom." Ali says as she feeds her baby girl then she kisses my head.

"I need to call my Mom." I say then I do just that.

"Hey babygirl." Mom says when she answers the phone.

"Mom are you somewhere you can talk?" I question as I sit up.

"Yeah I just dropped the twins off at school and now I'm eating breakfast...Why? What's going on?"

"Mom?"

"Yeah Audrey."

"Daan's pregnant." I say and smile.

"WHAT." Mom yells. "I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA?"

"Yeah Mom." I say then I look at my Mom's wife. "You and Mama are gonna be grandparents."

After I say that I put the phone on speaker.

"Mama can hear you Mom." I say.

"KELLEY WERE GONNA BE GRANDPARENTS." Mom yells then I hear her gasp. "Oh my okay we need to make a nursery, we need to buy baby clothes, oh I need to book flights for doctors appointments."

"Mom breathe." I say then Mom does.

"Sorry." Mom says then everyone chuckles.

"It's okay." I say and smile. "Mom she's ten weeks pregnant."

"TEN WEEKS...wait a minute."

"I took a walk on the night the Dutch won the semi final and I snuck into Daan's hotel and you know the rest."

"Where is Daan now?" Mama asks.

"She's at a doctors appointment in Amsterdam right now."

"Is she playing tomorrow?" Mal asks.

"No." I say. "They're gonna say she's out for personal reasons then when I get back to London we're going to tell Arsenal."

"Good." Mom says.

"Mom?" I say as Balto licks my face.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Mom questions.

I assume she hears the vulnerability in my voice.

"Will my kid be proud of me?" I ask.

"Of course they will Audrey." Mom says as the team huddle around me. "Why wouldn't they be?"

"Because I'm different." I mumble.

"Oh sweetie." Mom says as Christen brings me into her arms. "Your children are gonna be so damn proud of you that they will not care about the way your born. All they will care about is your love and affection. They'll care about your ability to snuggle them when they're sad, your ability to kick a ball really really high in the air, and they'll care about how good you are at bedtime stories. The rest doesn't matter sweetheart."

"But what if they get bullied because of me?" I question.

"Then you teach them what I taught you." Mom says.

"Oh I gotta here this." Ash says.

"Mom always taught me to ask nicely one time for the bully to stop then the next time to make sure I break their nose." I say causing everyone to laugh.

"Audrey are you proud of me?" Mom asks.

"Of course I am." I instantly say.

"See." Mom says. "To the outside world I'm a terrible person, but since April 2, 1998 you have been my biggest supporter. Even through all the bullshit with fuckface, the legal issues, and all the shit with the national team, you have always been my biggest supporter."

"Of course I have." I say. "Your my Mom and I know the real you."

"You see what I'm getting at here sweetie?"

"...........Yeah."

"Good." Mom says. "Now go eat your breakfast and call your girl soon."

"I will." I say then I take the phone off speaker and put it to my ear. "Thanks Mom."

"Of course Babygirl." Mom says. "Now get some food in you before I come down there and feed you myself."

"Mom." I groan.

"You know I will."

"Yeah I know." I say. "Daan's supposed to call me later when she has more news so I'll call you when I have more info.

"Okay."

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too Audrey." Mom says making me smile. "Bye Babygirl."

"Bye Mommy." I say then we hang up.

After we hang up I close my eyes then I lean my head on Christen's shoulder.

"You okay?" Christen asks.

"Yeah." I say and smile. "I'm gonna be a mom."

"DIBS GOD MOTHER." Sonnet shouts causing everyone to start shouting.

"Well these next 9 months are gonna suck." I mumble.

"Why do you say that?" Christen asks.

"I have a fucked up leg and Daan's pregnant." I say.

"Well luckily you have all of us to rely on." Christen says making me smile then I notice my breakfast is gone.

"Hey." I say. "Who stole my breakfast?"

"Oops." Emily says as she stuffs her mouth with MY breakfast.

"You owe me food." I mumble.

"Well we do have the day off till open training tonight." Mal says.

"Cool." I say. "Emily your buying lunch."

"Okay." Emily says.

"And you owe me a snow cone before training." I mumble.

"You owe me one too." Lindsey says.

"Why do I owe you?" Emily questions.

"Because you love me." Lindsey says.

"Okay." Emily says and shrugs then I look at Christen.

"Yes?" Christen whispers.

"Do you think I should propose to Daan?" I question.

"I think you need to do what's best for you, Daan, and your Baby." Christen says. "And only you know what's best."

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a Mom." I whisper as Christen kisses my head.

"You're gonna be a great Mom."

"Holy shit." I mumble then I gulp. "I'm gonna be a Mom.