jealousy

today has been a long day and i just wanna chill with the boys ya feel? i head out of the school and walk up to my car and see the boys in their cars.

"hey guys" i say to the boys as i walk up to samy hugging him for a long time.

"you look tired as fuck y/n" ash says.

"yah what's up boo?" asks samy.

"i jus wanna go hangout n watch movies" i sigh.

i look at mariano who hasn't said anything to me yet and i'm confused cause we're pretty close. his eyes almost glare at samy for still holding me and i pull out of the hug.

"you guys wanna come to my place?" i say

they all agree and mariano asks

" can i get a ride with you y/n"

"yah for sure!"

we get into my car and i start the car and pass him the aux cord so he can play music. as i hear the music slowly come on i realize what song it is. it's often by the weekend. what the fuck? i ignore it and keep driving to my house.

"y/n can we go to the store quick so i can get snacks"

"yah sure just texts the boys to go inside it's not locked"

"aight"

i turn left onto a dead end.

"oops fuck"

i put the car in reverse and mariano looks at me and says stop the car. i stop the car in confusion and put it into park.

" i thought we were going to the"

i get cut off by mars lips on mine. i pull back shocked because we've only done shit like this when we're drunk but never sober.

"you know it made me pretty jealous seeing samy hold you like that"

"why were just friends?"

"but i want you all to myself"

he leans over and grabs my neck pulling me closer to him.

"you are mine" he whispers in my ear

he starts kissing down my neck and slowly unbuttons my school uniform shirt while his other hand is tracing circles on my thighs. he pulls my shirt off and notices i'm not wearing a bra.

"dirty girl not wearing a bra"

"you should be punished for this but we don't have time for that right now"

i get out of my seat and hop onto mars lap. grinding on him getting him hard as he sucks on my neck leaving hickeys all over my neck.

he sits me up while he pulls down his pants a little bit just enough so his dick is out. he plays with himself for a second getting him ready to fuck and with his other hand he spits on his fingers and starts playing with my pussy. he starts sliding his cock up and down my slit teasing me, he slowly puts himself in me and fuckk did i miss this. i'm in an awkward position so i can't do anything but his hips are going up and down and hitting my spot every single time. as he's fucking me he grabs my throat and says

"could samy ever make you feel like this?"

"you're a moaning mess there's no way he could"

" no mar he couldn't make me feel like this" i manage to get out.

he slaps my ass with his free hand

"that's not my name bitch"

he speeds up pounding my pussy. i can't even think straight. his dick is so big and it's so deep inside of me. i feel the knot in my tummy and i know what's gunna happen.

"mariano i'm gunna cum"

"y/n that's not my name"

he says as he goes even faster than before. my eyes start to roll to the back of my head. he grabs my hips and literally starts fuxking me so hard that our body's are slapping together.

"i'll only let you cum if you say my name right babygirl"

i feel so weird saying it sober, daddy is my drunk bitch word but i know mar likes it.

"daddy please don't stop" i moan quietly

"louder please"

i start to blush and get frustrated.

"please daddy let me cum" i moan a lot louder

"thank you babygirl"

his grip on my hips harden and goes harder than ever before. i feel everything tighten and my legs start to shake. mariano looks up at me and we lock eyes for a second.

"cum for me"

as he says that i cum all over his dick.

"good girl"

not long after i cum he pulls out and cums on my tummy. he grabs a tissue from his backpack and hands it to me.

"mar can you please drive for me?"

he laughs and looks at me

"anything for you b"

i'm so sorry i took forever!! i do have a shi tin of drafts i'll post soon!

this ones for u luv @billiellama