-- Meanwhile

"So, when are you telling King about Jaden?" I asked as I stepped into Romies home holding Jadens hand. 

"Rome, stop asking me that man, damn son."

"The man deserves to know, he doesn't ever wonder why your always gone in the morning?  He's been dating you for what, a month?" 

"Actually 5, but that works too" she said rolling her eyes.

"You think 5 months into a relationship he's going to leave you cause you got a 4 year old?" I said looking at her like she's stupid.

"Listen, I'm just not sure if Kings ready for a child" she admitted. I watched as Romie took off Jadens jacket and sent him into the kitchen to eat. "If only you knew" i mumbled.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know maybe when you tell him about Jaden, he'll tell you about his past."

    .......... (silence)

"Oh and, the police where trying to follow me. Luckily my connect told me, and I got Black and the rest of them to get rid of all the things in the safe house. We'll be laying low for a while, no selling no nothing. I already made a deal with the Cubans and They'll sell what the others couldn't and give us our cut. For now, here's your cut I'm sure this will keep your sturdy. It's about 20 mill."

I said tossing a LV duffle bag on her couch. "I'm out little one" i called for Jaden. 

"Bye Roro" he said hugging my legs. I opened the door to leave and saw King exiting his car and he didn't seem happy. Not saying a word I just closed the door, and gave King a silent dap then drove away.

 --

Romie

I sighed heavily, dropping my self on the couch. I'll tell King, just not right now. He'll know soon.

Someone knocked on the door, I stood up walking to the door and opening it. My heart nearly stopped. "King?" 

"Hey Baby" he said leaning toward and kissing me. I stood frozen, Jaden was right in the other room. What the hell am I going to do? Its either now of never Romie.  I thought to my self. "So, you just gonna stand there ma?"

"Uh, no please com in" I said faking a smile.

We stood in the foyer of the house, He looked at me and then made his way for the living room.

"No, No, No" I said stopping him.

"Uh, the painters there in there and.."

"Cut the act Romie. I just want to meet the little guy." I said looking at her. She stood with her mouth wide open.

"What? You thought I ain't know? Listen, I'm alot of things ma, but I aint a dumbass. I knew you had Jaden since day 1, hell i sent gifts for the baby shower. I love you, and I'll love Jaden as much as I love you Romie. " I sighed ready to  tell her.

"After Miami, I came over here to get a break, from females drama and the whole nine yards. When I meet you, my goals they changed. I wanted you, I knew you where special for a while. I love your cousin to death and God bless her soul but, I didn't cuff her for a reason. I wanted to get closer to you. You where so young and I wasn't tryna catch a case, so I did my thing shit happened and you were a meer memory. I meet Sarah and she got pregnant. I was young, and I didn't want my kids to grow up knowing nothing but the game so I moved Romie. I left, then one night. Sarah needed some milk and I went out to go buy some I come home and there gone. About a year later, I came back and there you where. Angry as hell that I crashed into your car, I was like damn." I chuckled a little lightning the mood. 

Romie

I wiped the little tears that fell, from my eyes. There was much hurt in his eyes, it hurt.

"Bottom line is, I love you shawty. I really do, and you have to start trusting me. Trust is everything ma, and If we've been dating for nearly 6 months and I haven't met the kid. It just pissed me off that even 5-O knew you had a son, and was shocked when I said I never even seen him before. I want to be with you right now, and hopefully i'll want to be with you in 20 and 30 and 40 years."

I smiled at his words and pulled him down close to me for a kiss. After about 5 seconds of kissing I heard Jaden exclaim

"Eww, Mommy" from behind me,  I turned around and saw Jaden looking at me with a stank face. 

"Jaden, this is my boyfriend Terrel" "King this is my son, Jaden"

"Aye wassup lil man? You can call me King" King said offering a high-five. Instead Jaden put his arms up indicating he wanted King to hold him and King of course picked him up.

"You love my mommy?" Jaden asked.

"Very much" King said before I could open my mouth to tell Jaden to stop. "Good, cause I love my mommy too" Jaden cheesed. 

These where the moments that, I would enjoy. I'm just shocked that King took the initiative to come meet Jaden. No ones done that, I think I could take it to the next level with King now. I'm finally happy.

 --

 Okay, Okay so what ya'll think? King  & Romie are so cute together honestly. Thoughts on King's arrest leading to him confronting Romie about Jaden? K, Where the hell is Taylor? She must be plotting. King admitting his feelings to Romie and telling her the story.

New Chapter coming soon, and be on the look out for my new book coming out soon.

I'll be revealing the title later, maybe. 

Yours Truely, Kweenjasmyne