-Prologue-

You were a simple girl. Actually no, fuck that. You were shy. No, too shy. You didn't even have friends. Middle school was an actual nightmare. Oh and, high school was hell. But guess what. You were 19 now. Life was very different now. Back on Earth, everything was somewhat normal. It was the year 2080 when it happened. When Earth finally had enough of humans destroying it. An unknown rock that looked like a mini sun was going straight towards Earth. It was slightly bigger than Earth. Except, it was deadly. It was going to destroy everything. Even living things. Everyone was obviously, very upset and worried. What would happen? Would humankind go extinct? What about the animals? Where would humans go? Already, only 20,000 humans were alive. The wars from the past and pollution killed many people and many things. Thankfully, there was 100 scientist. They had a lot of knowledge. People trusted them. Life depended on them. They were able to have the technology to create a ship. One that could travel a new universe. There were risks, but people would take that chance. Well, not everyone. Only 18,000 agreed to come along with the scientist. The other 2,000 accepted their fate. After a week of a ton of preparing, they sent off on their new lives. It had been 5 months. They found nothing. Even 3,000 people got sick and infected with strange diseases and died. But after almost a year of searching. It was finally over. The 15,000 people named their new home Planet Ulttrixeya. It was a strange purple and pink planet, but it provided a new life for so many. And there was so much to explore in this new universe.

-

But yeah, life was different. This planet wasn't anything like Earth. There were actual threats, new ones, and weird creatures. Even ones obsessed with girls. Oh, and let's not forget the ones with the tentacles too. Anyways, today you finally got yourself a job. You were 19 still living with your parents, and they were sick of you sitting on your ass playing FortNite Future all day. It was time you got yourself a job, kid. And guess what? Your job was working as an employee at Freddy's Fazbear Pizza World. All you had to do was stand around and make sure everything went okay. That no toddlers got hurt, parents and Karens did not get angry, and everything was delicious and fun fun fun FUN for everyone!

-

"So uh, Throt. It's nice to meet you." You said to Throt. His name was strange, and you could not help but think of laughing. But you kept pinching yourself. Maybe this was your chance to get some friends.

-

"Look, my name used to be Mike. I know Throt sounds strange. But it's the name I connect with now." he said in some weird fancy tone.

-

"Uh, okay." you simply said confused.

-

"So, uh, you have been working here for five years? You must have learned a lot. Could you maybe give me some tips or something? Oh and, this is my first time having a job."

-

"You know what, just call me Mike. It's easier that way. My friends also call me by that too. Oh and, I can definitely show you around." he smiled awkwardly while itching his back.

-

"Thanks," you said nervously.

-

"Alright so, here is something you need to know about the animatronics. But before I tell you this, you promise to keep this secret? Because it's our policy." he said to you with a serious tone.

-

"Yeah," you said feeling weird.

-

"Okay so, the animatronics are actually suits we wear. In a few months, though no specific date, we're going to get some animatronics that are part animal and part human."