Sunny D

After kageyama told hinata he wanted to practice by himself. And Tsukishima weirdly started practicing with kuroo and bokuto hinata had no one he really new to practice with well.. except his crush..
Hinata saw kenma playing a game.hinata enjoyed watching him play he ran over to him.

"Kenma! What are you playing now?!" Hinata jumped on his back lightly and hung on him.

"Oh hi shoyo I'm playing monhun" ((I looked up what game he played UwU))

"Oh cool!! Can I watch?" Hinata eyes Filled with happiness. this made kenma blush when he turned his head. but hinata didn't know.
"Sure.."
After kenma got angry and quit the game he turned to see a confused hinata.
"Why did you stop."  Hinata said
"I got mad" kenma said
"But.. you didn't seem mad.. When Kageyama gets mad he goes like rawr and gwah and hinata you dumbass!"

"Well I guess there is different types of mad" Kenma laughed and smiled "hey shoyo wanna see what kuroo and bokuto are doing?"  

Hinata jumped up "yeah!" They walked to what gym they were in they saw Tsukishima blocking for them they stopped when they saw kenma and hinata.

"OOooo" bokuto said. kuroo made his eyebrows go up and down.

"What?" Hinata tilted his head kenma mentally slapped himself.
" we wanted to see what you guys are doing but.. we will go" kuroo looked at kenma a pointed to Tsukishima and did the "ok" sign with his hand. Kenma rolled his eyes.
"I can see you dumbass I'm not blind" kuroo blushed and and said "what do you mean kid I ain't doing nothin"
Hinata laughed and we were walking to a place to eat we were both hungry.
"Kenma pick me up.." Hinata said very sleepy

"But shoyo wouldn't that be embarrassing?"

"Piggyback ride than" he asked bluntly

"Alright get on then" kenma went down a little bit and hoped back up with hinata on his back. 
Kenma knowing hinata was passed out on him left and started to go back to the place the team where staying. When he got there he knocked on his teams door.

"He's alive!!!" A boy shorter than hinata said. And grey haired male started to come closer
"I swear bokuto if you hav- oh! Kenma hinata talks about you! Thank you for bring  him back" 
"No problem" I put shoyo down and hold onto his waist so he doesn't fall. The grey haired guy takes shoyo and waves and smiles shutting the door I walk away to my door

A little more of what hinata room is saying))
"Daichi that boy is so nice!" Suga said
"Mhm yeah he Better not hurt him" Daichi said angry
"Your such a dad"
"And your a mom"
"Your husband and wife!" Noya called out
"Yeahhhh!!!" The team yelled almost waking hinata up. They both blushed

"Wouldn't Hurt" Daichi smirked

"Ooooo!!" The team said