SIDE MISSION?

if you didnt read the first chap, it was basically a small clip of the chap with the love interests

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

A small side mission. That was all. Maybe 2-5 demons? Tanjiro's Karasugaigarai cawed that there was a haord of demons eating young adults that were walking along the path..

"It should be around here somewhere. I can smell it!" Tanjiro's smile brightened as his determined expression harded.

"Well- I can hear it!" Zenitsu huffed.

"Nobody cares, Monitsu!" The third party of their friend group, Inosuke laughed.

"Oh- shh!" Tanjiro scolded, "It's close!" He stopped in the middle of the path, putting his right hand on the handle of his sheathed blade, ready to unsheathe at any given moment.

"It's coming!!" Zenitsu squealed shrilly, yet quietly.

"Ahah!! Let me do it!! I wanna do it!!' Inosuke hopped in front of the two, crossing his blades as he smirked wildly under his mask.

"Hello."

Zenitsu shrieked, bumping into Inosuke.

"Hello. Are you the demon of this path that has been eating young adults?" Tanjiro moved in front of Zenitsu, protecting them in a sense. The unnamed, pink skinned, demon nodded.

"That I am." He smiled. Sharp, yellow teeth shinned in the slightest.

"DIE!!" Inosuke, jumped over his comrades, succesfully cutting off the demons arms.

"INOSUKE!!"

"GOD DAMN!!" The demon shrieked, a noise similar to Zenitsu, and ran backwards down the path, the way the three boys came.

"OI!! PIG ASSAULT!!!!" Inosuke sped after the demon, waving his nichirin blades wildly.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro ran after his comrade, the large box he carries on his back bumping up and down with every step.

"Tanjiro!!" Zenitsu shrieked, crying as snot ran down his nostrils. He shivered uncomfortably before running after the checkered haori.

"Hey there." A beautiful woman, no doubt a demon, dropped down in front of Zenitsu. She was beautiful. Beautiful navy blue curls, yet disgusting green colored skin.

He squealed and squeezed his fists uncomfortably, clenching his eyes shut as he crouches in a submissive position.

"Awh! Aren't you the cutest? I think I'm gonna keep you!" Those words made Zenitsu's skin crawl.

"Bane of Arthropods: Third Form: Black Widow: By the hour."

A silky, yet gravelly feminene voice cut through the tension built up by the awkwardness of the scene.

Zenitsu peeked an eye open from his crouching position.

"Are you okay?"

Zenitsu screeched, jumping up. He was seized into a comforting hug. "You're okay." A soft voice whispered in his ear.

He thrashed in the strongish arms of the stranger.

"You're okay.. calm, now.. You're okay... no injuries, yes?" The gravelly feminene voice inquired in a sultry, soft tone, the breath of the perpetrator tickled his ear. Zenitsu shivered.

"N- no.." he muttered, comfortable in this stranger's hug.

"Good." He was left in the warmish forest alone. In the middle of the path. Zenitsu easily heard Tanjiro scolding Inosuke.

Zenitsu sped towards the noise of Tanjiro.

"Ah! Zenitsu. I'm so glad you're okay." Tanjiro clasped a hand around Zenitsu's shoulder.

"Thank you.. Tanjiro." He smiles, fresh tears in his eyes.

"Oi!! This is the last demon?!" Inosuke asked crudely, pointing at the tall, buff man in front of him.

"No, you fucktard. I'm gonna be the one to kill you. Maybe that person will reward me for killing the boy with the hanafuda earrings." The demon in the middle of them grinned deviously.

"Now is the time you drop dead." He laughed, ropes shot out of his body, entangling the trio, Nezuko too if you count her, despite her being in the box.

"YAH!" Inosuke shouts, pounding his fists at the thick, rough and scratchy ropes.

"Ropes..?" Tanjiro muttered picking at the said rope.

"Yes! Ropes. My blood demon art." The buff demon huffed and laughed pompously.

Zenitsu cried, hanging limp in the rope that suspended them in the air.

Tanjiro could feel the ropes get tighter and tighter by the second.

Inosuke thrashed in the ropes.

"YACK-" The demon shrieked, Inosuke jumped free.

"Breath of the beast: Fourth Fang: Slice "N" Dice!!" Inosuke shouts, swinging his blades diagnally at the the ropes that had his friends.

"AHA!!" The demon laughed pompously. "Good one, Boar!"

Tanjiro jumped in the air, he smelled for the thread. 'There!'

"Breath of Water, Eigth form: Water Basin!" Tanjiro called, slicing the buff demons head off vertically.

"T- BEHIND YOU!!" Zenitsu called. A demon- bluish grey skin and white hair that went down to the bluish grey shoulders.

"No.. mouth?" Tanjiro said aloud. Zenitsu hearing him clearly.

"PIG ASSAULT!!" Inosuke shouted, laughing, as he ran towards the demon- he thrown to the grassy floor.

Zenitsu paused, hearing the same exact voice- soft.. gravelly. Smooth. He blushed- seeing the stranger emerge from the green brush. Zenitsu could see her face clearly, Stern. Beautiful. Dead eyes. She sounded.. nice. Lovely. She was very angry.. Zenitsu glared at the face of the girl, a low blush on his face.

'But what about Nezuko?!', Zenitsu thought shrilly in his mind.

"Bane of Arthropods," the unknown girl with the mixed colored decorative haori breathed in, "First form: Flannel Moth: Camouflage."

Tanjiro marveled 'Arthropod?' He thought, 'What are Arthropods?.. i certainly have to ask her!' Tanjiro thought, excitedly, smiling giddily, seemingly forgetting to pray for the beheaded demon, as said demon began to disintegrate.

"W- where did she go?" Tanjiro's comrade, Zenitsu, asked timidly. He couldn't hear her anymore.

A low thump in the middle of the dirt path, surrounded by trees.

The no mouth demon was defeated.

And the head of the defeated was gone, along with the Defeater.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

tbc very quickly

ALSO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES