DAYLIGHT °JJ MAYBANK

SALEM JANE ROUTLEDGE(kristine froseth)

(kristine froseth)

["you can't act like you don't want their lives, babe. You just can't."]

Salem Jane Routledge splits her time. She's either hanging out with her twin brother and his messed up friends, or playing someone she's not at a country club across the water.

After their dad went missing nine months ago, Salem and her brother went in different directions- not like they were all that similar before. Salem started befriending the Kook crowd, trading in her hand me downs for silk dresses and convertible car rides.

Playing pretend was easy. It helped her forget.

But the DCS won't stay away for long, and her hiding in the luxurious lifestyle won't last. She has to stop playing parented and help her brother and his friends find what their father left them.

OR

IN WHICH A POSER RICH GIRL WITH A SHARP TOUNGE GETS HER HEAD OUT OF HER ASS AND HELPS HER BROTHER.

PLAYLIST.
Atlantis- seafret
Daylight- Taylor Swift
Chamber Of Reflection- Mac DeMarco
Not About Angels- Birdy
River- Bishop Briggs
I Can't Handle Change- Roar
My Thoughts on You- The Band CAMINO
Black and white- The Band CAMINO

[the playlist will be growing on my Spotify- search up "DAYLIGHT !" On Spotify to see the growing playlist ;)]

[also daylight is important lol it's the whole title of the book so I'd listen to if you haven't]

| started: May 8, 2020 |
| published: May 8, 2020 |
| finished: |

[I DO NOT OWN THE OUTERBANKS CHARACTERS OR PLOT; ALL RIGHTS GOES TO NETFLIX]

Lol okay so kinda a cop out by making her John b's sister, but trust me- their relationship is a HUGE part of the story and her arc I swear. I didn't just cop out to cop out, I promise!! I usually hate the sibling thing but idk something about it drew me to it this time and hopefully it'll work out in my favor lol ANWYAS I love Kristine and her in looking for Alaska helped me decided that she was 100% the fc for Salem ;) (go read that book if you haven't and go watch the show too!! SO SO GOOD!!)