{04} Chiquita Suelta

{Title of the chapter from Chiquita Suelta by Giulia Be (it's in Spanish). I recommend you listen to this song while reading if you want}

September 18, 2013

Charlie loved parties, but he did not love the cleaning afterward. Who would have thought over a hundred people all in one house could make such a mess, cleaning the entire house would take forever and he was doing it all alone, now that his brother was pretty busy with Anne in his room, he could hear they were busy. Charlie would not dare go again in his room, mainly for two reasons: he did not want to see his brother naked and he kind of owed it to him, Gilbert had to listen whenever Charlie brought any girl, he was not particularly quiet, which he noticed Anne was not either. Just as he thought of her, Charlie heard little footsteps coming down the stairs, like if someone was trying to sneak out without being noticed.

“Anne you don’t have to tiptoe,” Charlie said, without turning to look at her from the kitchen, “I already saw you and my brother” he turned to see the redhead standing at the end of the stairs with her clothes from yesterday in her hands, now wearing one of his brother's hoodies as a dress. “I won’t say anything”

“Thank you,” she said, her voice low

“But you’ll have to do it soon”

“I know, I know” She nodded, “I didn’t mean for this to happen, but I don’t regret anything”

“Ew” Charlie gagged, “Don’t say it like that. I’m having war flashbacks… I heard you, Anne, you’re not quiet” he added after seeing her confusion.

“Sorry!” Anne laughed, coming out of the door. “I just like want my partners to know when I’m enjoying it”

“Out already!” he exclaimed “I don’t want to start picturing anything” Anne giggled, closing the door behind her and leaving.

-

GILBERT BLYTHE!” Charlie shouted, bursting into his brother’s room. He had waited around twenty minutes to make sure Gilbert was dressed when he got into his room. “Talk,” he said, sitting at the edge of his bed, then quickly standing up again, not really wanting to sit on his brother’s body fluids, which made Gilbert laugh. “Come on… talk. You fucked Anne, a girl WITH A BOYFRIEND!!”

“Don’t say it like that!”

“What?” He furrowed his brows, “You made love to her?” Gilbert’s cheek blushed, making Charlie laugh.

“Shut up”

He sighed, “You’re in big trouble, my boy” he started, “Anne’s with Billy Andrews, in case you forgot. He could beat the fuck out of you”

Gilbert laughed out loud to this, “Please” he said, dragging the first e. “Andrews is a little bitch”

“You seem to know quite about him, don’t you? Did she talked to you about him?”

“She did, but he’s in my senior class if you don’t remember”

“Dude, his girlfriend just cheated on him with you and his in your class!” Charlie groaned, “Don’t you see the problem you’re getting yourself into? She was wearing your fucking hoodie, the one with your name in the back and she was with her dress from last night in her hands”

“She looked so beautiful in that dress” Gilbert sighed. Anne was wearing a green velvet dress with black sandals, her hair half up and curled at the ends. “Also, she wanted to wear that one and I was not going to say no to her” he admitted, “I don’t regret anything”