"What—" Lizbeth began to ask, only to be cut off when she heard Kathy scream.

Lizbeth whipped herself around, only to cry out at the sight of George suddenly sitting upon the throne instead of Henry.

She slowly looked up, continuing to cry at the sight of her children's heads and her husband's head mounted upon spikes near the throne.

"No," Lizbeth cried out, placing a hand over her mouth. She sobbed, falling to her knees as she took in the sight of her dead children and husband while her brother sat upon the throne, smiling.

"You are the reason Mother's children are dead. Now, we shall take yours," George informed her in a calm tone, causing Lizbeth to let out a large scream as she dropped her to her knees, blood surrounding her.

Lizbeth let out a large gasp as she woke up. She sat up, climbing out of bed to see that blood was no longer covering her gown or feet. It was just a dream. But would it remain that way for long?

____

  At the Tower of London, George stood in his cell, seeming to be unbothered by his imprisonment. It wasn't his first time staying in the Tower of London and just like last time, he intended to get out of there. No matter what it took.

Margaret Beaufort arrived in front of the door to George's cell. She slid open the opening to the cell, peeking in to see George standing in silence.

He wasn't afraid, which was the first thing Margaret noticed. The look on her face made her think that George didn't intend to stay there long.

His face was badly beaten, but even then, he seemed unbothered. He was just like Nora.

Knowing that Margaret was staring at him, George slowly lifted his head to see the woman in the eye.

Margaret tried not to look uneasy, despite feeling just that as George stared at her closely.

"You killed the rest of us. What's one more, right?" George suddenly asked the woman, his lips curling upwards.

Margaret took one last look at George and due to not being able to take it anymore, she closed the opening in the door.

George quietly laughed, knowing that deep down, Margaret was afraid of both him and his mother.

____

  Where they were staying at in London, Nora stood with some others loyal to the House of York. Just then, there was a knock on the door and Nora had the feeling it was George returning to her.

Nora turned her head, watching as John de la Pole entered, followed by both Maggie and Cathy Gordon.

She felt a pang in her chest, beginning to feel worried when she found her son nowhere in sight. "Where is George? Where is my son?" She asked, a deeply concerned look on her face.

"The Tower," Maggie informed her aunt, feeling uneasy about the whole ordeal while Cathy rushed to be at her mother-in-law's side, "We slipped out whilst everyone was sleeping. They're all exhausted from the fire. Even the guards."

Cathy rushed to hug Nora, who was quick to hug her back. "Henry beat him so badly," she informed Nora in a fearful tone, "Lizbeth had been the one to stop him. She pushed him straight to the ground."

Nora remained silent for a long moment, trying to take in what Cathy was saying. She sighed, grabbing onto the woman's hands as she looked into her eyes. "You must write to King James. Tell him we need Scotland, we need his armies now."