He handed her the scroll that contained the deed of lands, trying his hardest to maintain composure. Nora knew she'd be lying if she said it didn't please her to see him so angry.

Later on, Edward and Nora sat together in his chambers, earning their afternoon meal together. After plopping a grape into his mouth, Edward turned to Nora, a small smile on his face. "Did you see?" He asked her, causing her to slowly turn to look at him, "They were all looking at you."

"They were," Nora confirmed, smiling slightly at Edward, who tightly grasped her hand in his.

"I'm glad. I want them to look at you. I want them to be envious. I want them to know exactly how much I love you and what would happen to those who'd try to harm you," He explained, referring to the rumors spreading around about the Lancastrians wanting to get their hands on her, "The Queen in All but Name, they're calling you."

"At this rate, I'll have just as many titles as you and your brothers put together," Nora commented, causing them both to laugh.

"Well, you're richer than both of them now," Edward muttered under his breath, causing Nora to turn to him with a look of disbelief.

"Edward!" She scolded him loudly as she roughly slapped him on the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" Edward complained, turning to her with an annoyed look, "I thought you'd be happy."

"It's one thing now being the richest women in England, but richer than both of the King's brothers?! Have you gone completely mad!" She shouted at him, staring at him as though he were crazy.

"I've given you more lands in Wales than any man alive owns. What did you expect? That you weren't going to have a lot of money?" He argued, causing Nora to sigh in defeat.

"Warwick won't be happy," She muttered under her breath.

"You needn't worry about Warwick. I have him under control," Edward replied, causing Nora to slowly turn to him with a knowing look. He sighed when he saw the look she was giving him, knowing what it meant, "Oh, don't give me that look."

Nora quietly laughed, placing a piece of bread in her mouth while Edward rolled his eyes at her.

Present

It was around midnight. Maggie was led through the streets of London by John de la Pole until they arrived at their destination.

Once Maggie entered, John de la Pole left, causing her to frown in concern. She found herself glancing around, finding little Marie in the corner of the room, reading a book.

"Maggie. It is great to see you again," Nora spoke up, causing Maggie to slowly turn her head to look at her. She was standing near the window, looking out onto the River Thames, "All afternoon, I have watched these damned boats. I find myself wondering what is carried in each of them. Spices, perhaps? Maybe garments and jewels. Or perhaps even a secret army?" She asked, a smile forming on her lips, "It wouldn't be the first time and definitely not the last."

"What is it you want of me, Aunt Nora?" Maggie found herself asking Nora, a nervous look on her face.

"I summoned you here to see if you were willing to help me rescue my son. He is the rightful to the throne of England, after all, and his wife and child are there as well," She explained, beginning to walk toward Maggie. Though she didn't tell Maggie the truth of little Edmund. She wasn't a fool, after all.

"I wish I could, Aunt Nora, with all my heart, but I—" She began to say, only to have Nora interrupt her.

"I'm told they are keeping my boy in the King's Wardrobe," Nora remarked and Maggie nodded, trying to hide her uneasiness.