"Henry, stop it!" Lizbeth shouted at Henry, tears beginning to form in her eyes while George remained calm.

George smiled, looking down at the arrow that landed a few feet away from them. He slowly looked up at Henry, a genuinely kind expression on his face. "Your aim is short," he told Henry, causing Lizbeth's eyes to widen in shock, "You're not holding high enough and you're dragging on release."

Angered that George, of all people, was telling him how to shoot a bow, Henry released another arrow.

"Henry!" Lizbeth shouted at her husband, a terrified look on her face because she saw how her husband's arrows were becoming closer and closer to George.

"I understand how hard it is for you—" George started to tell Henry in a sincere tone.

"Shut up," Henry snapped at him, beginning to ride forward.

"—To step aside."

"Shut up."

"I promise that your family will be well cared for—" George assured Henry, a genuine look on her face.

"Shut up!" Henry shouted at George, dropping his bow on the ground as he began to ride toward the York boy.

"She is my sister, after all."

"Shut up!" Henry shouted even louder as he began to ride straight toward George, who didn't even seem bothered.

"You will have to leave the court, though."

"Shut up!!" Henry roared out at that moment, his horse had tripped.

Henry's horse came to a stop, but instead of Henry himself falling, his crown did.

Lizbeth's eyes widened in horror, watching as Henry's crown fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Henry lifted his head and looked directly at George while Lizbeth glanced around. All eyes were on Henry and George now, more than they were before.

And at that moment, Lizbeth knew she was thinking that same that most people were.

Was it a sign from God that Henry wasn't the rightful King?

Even Lord Stanley tensed up, knowing that throughout the Battle at Bosworth, Arthur's crown never fell off until it was practically ripped from his head.

An uneasy look on his face, George began to walk toward the crown on the ground. The crown that should have been his.

"Give it to me," Henry demanded in a stern tone and slowly, George bent down to pick it up.

Once picking it up, George stood back up. He looked up at Henry, a daring look on his face.

"Give it to me!" Henry yelled at George, growing impatient with him.

He knew what George was doing. He was taunting him. He had his rightful crown in his hands. Of course, he was taunting Henry.

"Give that to the King!" Margaret practically screamed at George, beginning to ride toward them.

"The King in only name," George remarked, a satisfied look on his face as he handed Henry the crown.

Henry snatched the crown from George, ignoring his comment. He placed the crown back on his head, exchanging a look with Lizbeth.

Her eyes were on George, though, leading to him looking toward him as well. 

George was staring up at him, a look on his face that brought shivers down Henry's spine. It was the look of Nora of Lancaster. The look Nora gave people before doing something that left her enemies in chaos and beyond defeated in the end.