Our bedroom disappeared out of sight and replaced itself with the saferoom under our office building. There stood, Pansy, Theo, Crabbe, and Goyle. The only person missing was Draco.

"What happened?!" I looked around. The sound of an explosion went off upstairs making the whole room shake.

"The Dark Lord thinks there is a traitor amongst us. He sent a group of Death Eaters after us all. They were at our house," Pansy exclaimed fear in her voice. "Crabbe and Goyle were attacked here." She continued.

"And Draco?" I asked anxiously.

"We honestly don't know where he is," Theo answered. To me, that meant only one thing. The Dark Lord was targeting Draco and anyone that could have any association with him.

"Well, what are we doing?" I asked. I went straight for the door. If Draco is up there fighting than we should be too.

"Ivy! No!" Theo called after me. "It's not worth it."

I let go of the door handle and whipped around. How dare he say that Draco was not worth it. He was the reason all of us were still alive all these years later. He was the reason that we have everything that we have.

"What do you mean, Draco is not worth it?!" I shouted. I was starting to get beyond angry. There was betrayal at every turn. Was there no one I could trust. Since Pansy and Theo's wedding, it just seems to be one heartache after another.

"He's a traitor, Ivy." Goyle said. His face, completely stone-cold. I had seen this look on him before. It was reserved for crimes and horrors, not Draco Malfoy's fate.

"Well, I'm helping him. I don't care." I responded. I didn't care how much time had passed since Hogwarts. I thought we all wanted to see this end. Maybe I was wrong. I guess some of them truly started to believe in the cause.

I grabbed my wand and cursed. It was nowhere to be found. I was sure that it had been in my pocket. It was there when I took the portkey here. I turned to see Pansy holding my wand.

"Pansy?" I hesitated.

"You're not going up there, Ivy." She said firmly. "We won't let you," she continued. I looked around at all my friends suspiciously. They looked like my friends, talked like them even but it wasn't them. They would never act like this. They would never betray Draco like this.

"Who are you?" I questioned. I straightened my posture waiting for the first attack. I was going to have to fight my way out of this. With no wand and 4 against 1. It was not odds I liked. I thanked the Dark Lord of all people for having me train in hand to hand combat when I first joined.

"It's us, Ivy. Why are you acting like this?" Pansy spoke.

I ducked avoiding the first blow that came from Crabbe. The shock of me not being on the other side of the blow knocked him off his balance making it easy to knock him over. Goyle went for me next, he took me by the surprise tackling me to the ground. My breath was painful from the fall. I scrambled away from him but not before Pansy grabbed me by the hair. I screamed in pain. I kicked at her making her drop her hold on me and my wand. I collected my wand from the ground and made a run for the door. Theo stood in my way.

"Theo, you're not going to hurt me," I said my wand at the ready. I wasn't going to hesitate. It pulled at my heartstrings, but I knew that this was not my Theo, it couldn't be.

It seems like the imposter didn't care much for sentiment. He swung hitting me square in the jaw. It was painful but I tried not to let it show. I just needed to get out of here. I punched back my fist screaming in pain. I shook out my fist out trying to ease the pain. Unfortunately, my hit did nothing, not even phase Theo. He grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the wall. I gasped for air. Theo's face was one of no hesitation and determination. He was going to kill me. I kicked and fought him with what little energy I had. It did nothing.