THE CAMP CITE

Five teenagers decided to go camping one summer day they heard the tales of peaple disapearing in water forest(the largest forest in the country)mark,tiana,jamie,lily and tom took all their money and added their money.all of their money added together was 83$."well i think we will have enough money for the trip"said jamie acting a bit strange."i dont know dude we might"mark said not looking so sure.the next mourning they grabbed their sleeping bags and tents "wait whos are we car taking we cant just take the bus"said lily confused.then they all looked at tom "wait no we are not taking my van not happening" said tom angry.thirty minuts later "im droving its my car"said tom buckiling."ever sence kindergarden you have liked mark your not five any more come on tell him"said lily wispering in tiana,s ear.  "no not yet"tiana wispered back wile staring at mark."hey lily come sit with me"said jamie flirting."eww no the only way I'd ever sit with you if I had to" said lily disterbed."back off"said tiana shouting.jamie pot in ear plugs and listen to music.when they arived
Every on set up their tents and sleeping bags jamie and tom went to get fire wood lily and tiana were finding smore sticks for evryone wile mark was no were to be found.tom and jamie got back with arm fulls of wood and tiana and lily got back with mulitiple sticks for roasting marshmellows mark came out of his tent."thanks for the help mark"said tom sarcasticly."i was doing somthing im sorry i was going to help but it seems your done"said mark."well....we aren,t queit yet you can set the fire and no lighter or matches"said jamie smerking at mark."Fine"said mark in a mean tone of voice.mark set the fire wile tiana was amased.they all went to sit by the fire when they sat down they cooked supper and roasted marshmellows.they pout the fire out when they were all done eating.lily and tiana shared a tent while the boys got the big tent to share beacuse they shared a tent also.lily showed tiana her only thing she had of her moms before her mom died it was a little plastic heart that looked like a ruby.at night tiana woke up to somthing break under her she looked and it was the ruby in pieaces she gatherd all the peices up on her hand and tryed pouting it together butt it didnt work she fellt really bad and she waited till mourning to tell lily.in the mourning they woke up and lily asked tiana if she had seen her plastic heart tiana had it in her pocet."well... you see last night ummmm......i woke up and well i broke it pn acsedent"said tiana taking the peices out of her pocket and handing them to lily."WE ARE NO LONGER FREINDS"lily screamed and ran to mark"tiana has a huge crush on you"lily said crying and ran in the car.tiana ran in her tent while mark chased after her."why didnt you tell me"said mark."just.....go please"said tiana crying.mark grabbed her arm and kissed her.it went silent. jamie and tom were still sleeping."i like you too"said mark with his hands around her waist hugging her."i didnt kno-"wile mark inturupted tiana and started to kiss each other. Tom woke up and said"woooohooo congragilations".mark picked up tiana and ran in her tent.that night mark and tiana got a tent and lily decited to sleep in the van. The next mourning they couldint find tom he was gone no trace just gone.