Episode 1

On a warm Saturday morning, after spending the whole week applying for jobs at different agencies, I finally got a call from an agency, had no idea what the job function was, needed it so badly that I didn't even bother to ask what the job entailed, grabbed my coat followed the address given and found myself in one of the biggest houses have set my eyes on, as I stood there wondering what kind of job role I'll be given, I suddenly felt the urge to use the rest room so badly.
As I walked into the large hall I saw other pretty ladies seated and was very certain they where also called for the job, I walked in quietly while trying to find the bathroom with my eyes, I saw a door, was convinced it was a room so I opened it and as I was about to step inside I heard quiet moans, eager to find out what it was, I followed the sounds, I could tell they were sex sounds, but my stubborn self won't stop and turn back, i got to their room they sound where coming from, I pushed they door opened and the next thing I heard was "is to your turn" I do t know what to say, I just kept staring at the girl struggling to put on her dress, it was obvious she just finished having sex with the guy asking if it was my turn, at that pint I knew I should have turned and left, for some reason I didn't, he walked up to me and kissed me, before I could say a word I was on the bed with this man letting him have his way with me, I don't know if it's the way he spoke, his scent or the already messed up thoughts I had in my head when I heard the sex sounds that made me give out myself that easy.
As it came to an end, my head cleared, I quickly remembered that I was there for an interview and rushed to my clothes, while battling to put on my clothes he came close to me and whispered " you got the job". I immediately turned to him and asked to know what the job role was, he stared at me for a while and whispered "come back in a month time"
I stepped out of the room feeling confused, what have I done jeez, What if he has some sort of sexually transmitted disease, what if I get pregnant, with all that thought running through my head, I tried to find my way out, so I could get to the nearest pharmacy and take pills to protect myself, before I could get to the door, a lady walked up to me with a complimentary card and said "boss said you should go to this doctor immediately " I got the card, feeling relieved that atleast I don't get to pay for the contraceptive, on my way to the hospital I put a call cross to my friend and narrated the whole story to her, she kept saying I was crazy, just the reaction I expected from her, got to the hospital and called the doctor, I was directed to his office, he said he was expecting me, gave me some pill to take and said I should relax that it's taken care of , with smiles on my face I got up, thanked him and left the hospital.
One month later I got back to the house as I was directed, couldn't wait to resume, my friend had brought out one of her cooperate outfit for me, excited that I finally get to contribute money to the bills at home, as I got there, this time around it was jut the five of us, the same lady that gave me the  card thelast time, came inside and handed pregnancy kits to everyone of us, we where all confused initially until we all came up with the styles that maybe the job role wasn't for a pregnant woman so they just needed to confirm, so we all stepped into different restrooms that where side by side to each other to carry out or test, as I was about to carry out mine I heard a loud scream " I'm pregnant, wtf" didn't know how to feel at that point but my selfish side was excited that atleast I get to compete with less people now, dipped my test strip into my urine with all confidence and brought it out, I saw two lines marked boldly, which indicates that I was pregnant, how is that even possible, I thought the doctor took care of it, as I sat there contemplating I could hear the other girls getting excited that there weren't pregnant and then I heard an announcement that those who tested positive should wait back and meet with the boss while the rest where asked to leave, I came out of the rest room trembling, what was really going on.
   Apparently it was the two of us, I and one other lady I couldn't recognize, the man i had allowed to take advantage of me stepped into the room he looked at me and the other lady and then he asked her to leave, she asked why and he said he is very sure he didn't touch her and wasn't responsible for hers, it was getting more confusing but I tried to hold my peace, then he congratulated me for the new job role as his baby mama, feeling angry and irritated, I rushed towards him to strangle him but his security team immediately blocked me, he asked them to leave me, came close to me and said that the job role came with an offer of 5 millions naira every money for nine months and I had to live in the mansion so I could be properly watched over and after I give birth I will have to leave the child with him but will be granted access if I still wanted to see the child but he didn't want any attachment with me.
I didn't know if I should feel violated, used or excited, immediately my phone rang, it was my mum, stepped out of the room trembling seriously to pick her call, couldn't hold back what had happened so I informed her about the incident, to my surprise she sounded really happy and swore that if I was lying that she would kill me, I put a call across to my friend and got the same reaction.
     I walked back into the room and was handed a contract to sign, that I wouldn't leave until I had signed it, threatened to report him to the police and that he had no right to keep me, he didn't seem scared but instead he informed me that I had 6 hours to make the decision and after that everything will be terminated , as I rubbed my hands around my belly, tears rolled out of my eyes, how did I get into this.
  As I froze crying, he just stood there watching me, not knowing how to react, my phone rang, it was my  mum again, she asked what was going on, I couldn't speak, kept crying, the phone dropped from my hands, he looked down and saw it was my mum calling, he picked up the phone, walked into another room and came back 20 minutes later to find me all all exhausted from the tears, handed my phone to me, asked if I wanted to eat or get into the room and rest, I said nothing to him, just sat there looking at him, wondering if he was a blessing or a curse to me, he handed the paper to me again, for some reason, I found strength again, I needed the money badly, I picked the pen and signed, he said thank you and asked the Secutity to show me out.
As I opened my door, feeling all weak and exhausted, with swollen eyes from crying I heard my mums voice scream surprise, I was shocked to my bones, my mum hand best friend had gathered people to celebrate, in how many minutes, jeez!!!
My mum walked up to me, dragged me into a room looking all excited, sat me down and telling me how I'm finally useful, how I was gonna wipe away shame form the family and made her the richest woman ever, had never seen her so happy, for some reason I got excited, it was good to see my mum happy, we went out together and joined the party, people kept congratulating me, i kept putting up a fake smile wondering what my mum had told them exactly.
It's 9:00am in the morning in my local courtyard I hear kids screaming, so I look out my window and saw the most flashiest cars outside out house, some of the security guys I met yesterday at that house stepped out, they knocked at our door, my mum opened they door for them, I could hear them asking for me, I didn't know if I should hide or rush out to meet them, before I could calculate, my room door opened, I knew it was him, the billionaire that had tricked me into becoming his baby mama. With a very bossy tone he said " we are leaving now" he held my hands, I tried to break free but he held on firmly and kept insisting that I had to move into his place that day, before I could say a word my exited mother started calling him "  inlaw" and calling out for people to come and see her in-law, I had to follow him out to his car before my mum embarrasses  me the more, as I got to the car my friend tried to pack my clothes but was asked to drop them by one of the securities, so she rushed out to tell me, Mr Stephen said I didn't need my old clothes as he called it, I got into the car and we drove away.
As I got to his mansion, he took me to the biggest room I had ever seen in my life, said I get to sleep there, introduced me to all the house keepers and I was left alone to settle in.
The next day people arrived the house, took my measurements and few hours later, clothes where brought to my room, amongst the clothes was a hot red lingerie, couldn't wait to try it on and immediately I put it on, Mr Stephen opens the door, I stood there in my lingerie that succeed in enhancing all my body parts rather than cover it, as he walked closer to me, I took steps backwards, instead of going back he increased his steps towards me until he finally caught up with me, his hand went straight to my nipples pointed out in the lingerie, stop him! I kept telling myself but instead my body wanted more, I could literally ask him to take me right there but then he stopped and said he just came in to check if my clothes where comfortable and to inform me that we where having dinner together by 6:00pm and then he walked out, was so ashamed of myself, I really needed to get it together, I immediately took off my lingerie, got into a proper outfit and stepped out of the room, I could hear people laughing softly, I followed the direction of the laughter till I got to a room, the door was wide open Mr Stephen sat on a chair with a young lady on his legs, giggling and looking so excited, I didn't know how to feel, he wasn't mine, it's just business between us, why should I get angry, kept calling myself to order in my head, he looked right at em , I summoned courage and walked away slowly, for some reason I got so dizzy, couldn't feel myself, the next thing I heard where sounds and people rushing towards my direction as I faded off completely laying on my back at the floor of the stair case, I'm pretty sure I got dizzy, lost control and slipped.
(End of episode one)