The brunette male had a smile on his face and he was doing a peace sign with his hand.

'Aw, he's actually cute in this picture.'

And then it finally hit him. He remembered what he forgot.

"Aaah~ I forgot to buy more trash bags!" he said.

Turning the cart, he made his way to the trash bag isle.

"You remembered?" Tobio asked.

"Mmhmm, one look at Tooru and it reminded me." The (H/c) haired male said, smiling at the boy.

"How?"

"Because Tobio, Tooru is trash." (M/n) chuckled.

Tobio was confused.

'Trash?'

***

By the time they were back at the Oikawa's resident, Oikawa himself was already home.

Making his way to (M/n) he hugged the (H/c) haired male and kissed his temple.

"How was shopping?"

"It was fine. We're gonna have barbeque tonight." (M/n) said, giving Oikawa a quick kiss on the cheek before going into the kitchen.

'I'm so glad he warming up.' Oikawa said look at (M/n)'s walking figure.

A small tug on his pants pulled him out of his thoughts. He looked down to see Tobio.

"Tooru-nii, nii-san said that you were trash." The three year old said with an innocent face.

Cue an imaginary arrow piercing through Oikawa's heart.

"T-Trash?!" Oikawa yelled.

"Tobio! Come help me make the cupcakes!" (M/n) yelled from the kitchen.

Eyes sparkling, Tobio hurried off into the kitchen.

Oikawa stood there, once again, frozen in spot.

***

Fast forwarding to after dinner, (M/n) managed to get Tobio to fall asleep.

Walking back into the living room, he saw Oikawa laying on the couch, his arm covering his brown eyes. Going towards him, (M/n) watched him.

"(M/n)." Oikawa said removing his arm.

"Hmm? You're awake?" (M/n) asked

Oikawa sat up and looked at (H/c) haired male seriously.

"(M/n) do you love me?" Oikawa asked.

Said male was speechless. This was the second time Oikawa has looked at him with such a serious expression.

"Of course, I do. Why would you-"

Oikawa interrupted him by tearing his gaze away from the (M/n).

"I feel like you don't." Oikawa muttered.

(M/n) looked at him with wide eyes.

'What?' (M/n) thought.

Now he felt guilty.

I mean, (M/n) was pretty mean to Oikawa, calling his names, hitting him, ignoring him. But that doesn't mean that the (H/c) haired male doesn't love him.

Taking initiation, (M/n) jumped on top of Oikawa, pinning Oikawa's shoulders to the couch. Oikawa's eyes were wide in shock. He didn't even have time to say anything as (M/n) gently placed his soft lips on Oikawa's, slowly moving his hands to cup Oikawa's face.

'(M/n)-chan...'

Finally letting it sink in, Oikawa closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around (M/n)'s waist as he started to move his lips with his boyfriend.

After a moment, they pulled away, panting from the passionate moment.

With a dark blush on his face, (M/n) spoke.

"I understand that I'm really mean to you, but I really do love you, Tooru." (M/n) said making eye contact with him.

Oikawa stares back before smiling back at the (H/c) haired male in front of him. He placed a hand behind (M/n)'s head and brought the said male closer, their noses touching.

Thanks for the reminder." Oikawa said before kissing him again.

Extended Ending

"You know (M/n)-chan, it kinda turns me on when you take initiation."

"S-Shut up."

"Aww, look at you all blushing~"

You © Reader

Oikawa Tooru and others © Haruichi Furudate

Plot © almyxy from Wattpad