After some days Jiya sees him in her class.. He comes to her and sat next to her on seat.. Suddenly Jiya become silent and feel very nervous .. This is a coincidence for her.. She is handling herself then he politely asked her name .. Jiya, my name is Jiya and your name.. He gives a good smile and said my name is Jihoo .. Jiya, nice name..

After some time both are become friend and Jiya asked a question,"Why do you wanna to make me friend ? "
His answer shocked to her..
Jihoo says, Jiya are a above board as well as a good Heart.. She also help to needy people, friends and any other.. Jihoo also looking her..
He knows , she helps the NGO children and road side dog.. But she don't know how he know about her life..
Jihoo says your dream inspired to me.. Jihoo know her dream is help to others by hook or by crook..
Jiya says, how you know?
Jihoo says, when you said your friend (Kiya) in the class room..
Kiya says, Jiya come..
Jiya says, Ok bye nice to meet you Jihoo..
Jihoo says, please give me your mobile number..
Jiya says, She gives him number and takes his number then leaves..

After some days both are become best friend . Jiya knows , Jihoo is a honest person by every inch..

After some months both are fall in Love.. He knows she is by and large fall in love with me..

But not anyone confess to each other ..
After some year both are success in life.. and also touched to each other..

To be continue..