Brunch of Disgustingness

Start from the beginning

                                 ISLAND

As the morning swans fly over the island, you all enter the Main Lodge. You notice that there isn't any breakfast on the tables and ask Chris and Chef why there isn't any. "Oh don't worry, bro" Chris tells you. "There will be plenty of food later on." As you walk away from them, Chris and Chef giggle and chuckle to themselves. Leshawna asks why they're so giggly, but they don't answer and continue their little chuckle fest. Once everyone is inside, Chris begins his speech for today's challenge.

"Congratulations to the remaining ten campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition. You'll all be on the jury for the final episode. The two teams will become one next week. But the cabin arrangements will stay the same as always. The girls will stay in the Gopher Cabin and the guys in the Bass Cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. The Battle of the Sexes. I'll let you all hang for about another hour, then meet back here, and I'll announce the challenge. And then you'll have a uh...bite to eat!" Chris and Chef start chuckling and snickering to themselves again, which worries the lot of you.

"Ready for a little good news?" This gets all of your attention after thinking about what horrible things could they have in store for you. "This week, no one will be kicked off!" You all cheer with relivement. "It's all for reward and it's a good one! Okay! Have your free time! You only got one hour! Don't waste it!" You all soon leave the Lodge wondering what the reward could be. You walk with Heather and Lindsay. Heather lays her head on your chest as you continue to walk. "What do you think the reward is?" she asks as you wrap your arm around her waist.

"I'm not sure. But if it's something I can share, I'm definitely sharing it with you." Heather kisses you on the cheek before noticing Bridgette up ahead. "I'll be right back" she says before leaving you walking up to Bridgette, pushing her away from Geoff. "Wow, your hair looks great today. So natural." Bridgette is suprised by Heather's compassion towards her.

"Thanks...I--" before she can go on, Heather continues to manipulate her. "How do you take care of it? You have to share your secret." Bridgette begins to tell her when Gwen interrupts. "Watch it with this one. She's trouble." Heather and Gwen glare at each other with hate in their eyes, not noticing that Bridgette has awkwardly removed herself from the situation.

Later...

You have forty five minutes left. You're currently talking with Heather on the porch of your cabin. "I'm gonna miss working with you. Y'know, as a team." Heather looks up from laying on your shoulder. "What are you talking about? Nothing's gonna change. Our alliance hasn't changed one bit." she blushes remembering your first kiss together. "Well, maybe a little bit." She then eyes Bridgette who walks past you. "I gotta go. Maybe Surfer Girl would like to join us!" Heather gives you a quick peck on the cheek and runs over to Bridgette.

"Bridgette! Come on! Girls meeting!" You see Heather grab Bridgette's wrist and take her into the girls cabin. You worry for Heather, knowing that the majority of girls in that cabin hate her. Hopefully, Gwen and Leshawna won't stay in your way. Or harm her. "Yo, Y/N! Come on! Guys party!" Duncan pulls you in the cabin as Owen, DJ, and Geoff all laugh, drink soda, and jam out to some tunes Duncan brought out. "Rock that soda pop, brotha!" DJ says as you all party. You decide to lossen up and gulp down a soda. You then burp so loudly that the door hinge falls off.

"Nice one" Owen says. "That guy deserves to be Captain" DJ says. Duncan pulls up a stump as the guys all chant "Speech! Speech! Speech!" You step up to the stump and make up a speech as you start talking. "I'd like to thank the Academy, my dad, my uncles, but especially my friends back home, who truly taught me how to burp like a beast!!"