Shekhar : Beta he loves Shona and Shona also loves him.

Sanskar : No uncle Swara only loves me. No one can love her more than me and moreover hum usse achchi tarha se jaante bhi nahi. Pata nahi wo Swara ke liye thik hai bhi ya nahi.

Shekhar : Are you sure?

Sanskar : Yes uncle, please listen to me and break this engagement.

Shekhar : Par Swara ko kaun samjhayega? And society, what will they say?

Sanskar : Don't worry uncle. Swara will be happy with this dicision. And people; unka to kaam hi hai baatein karna. Kuchh din baatein karenge phir vul jayenge.

Shekhar : Ok, if you say so. To chalo sab ko batate hain.

They both come near the stage. As soon as Ram notices Shekhar he asks, "What happened Shekhar?"

Sujata : Ji bhaisahab, kya hua? Sagai ka muhurat nikla jaa raha hai.

Shekhar goes upon the stage and stands beside Swara. He looks at her with a sad face and took the mike in his hand. "I am very sorry ladies and gentlemen but the engagement won't happen."

Everyone is shocked. Ram and Sujata are the ones who first ask the reason to Shekhar. "What? But why?

"Ab kya karu? Jab ladka hi tayyar nahi to..." Shekhar tells them with a sad face.

Premeer : Ladka tayyar nahi means?

Shekhar : Sanskar told me to break the engagement. Ab ladka khud hi engagement todne ki baat kare to main kya karu?

Now it is time for Sanskar to become shocked and surprised. He sees towards Shekhar and then to everyone and notices that everyone is looking towards him. After some time everyone including Swara burst out into laughter.

Sanskar : What happened? Why are you laughing like mads looking at me?

Sujata : Buddhu...kyun ki engagement teri hai and you told bhaisahab to break it off.

Now Sanskar understands everything. "That means this is all your..." his unfinished sentence is completed by Heer. "Yes Jijaji, this is our plan." Heer comes to him and winks.

Sanskar : But why didn't you all tell me? I was so scared.

Ram : Because we knew you wouldn't be ready to get engaged and ready for marrage so soon. Due to your accident you had skipped office for so many days and from today you'll start working on your new project. I heard it when you told Rahul about this. You wanted the marriage next month.

Flashback-

One day ago when Rahul called Sanskar to inform about his going to village for some days and about the file.

Sanskar : Ok Rahul, but send me early morning as I have to prepare for the presentation and see some other points also.

Rahul : Ok sir, but will you start working on it from tomorrow it self? I mean your marriage date is fixed.

Sanskar : Yes Rahul, I know and that's why I need to complete the work within this week.

Rahul : But Ram sir told me that they are thinking of your engagement this week.

Sanskar : No ways. I need to complete the work first. In fact, I think I have to talk to dad to postpone the marriage to next month.

Flashback Ends.

Present-

Ram : That's why I made this plan. I told about this to Shekahar. At first, he didn't agree but later he was convinced too.