09 - Later, He Became a Royal Healer

Author: 艳归康
Status: 140 Chapters (Completed)
Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shounen Ai, Slice of Life, Yaoi

Description:

You Liangxing would never open the speech function in game.
That was because his voice was…
Particularly! Kittenish!

But there was one day, he queued up with a teammate who had so much to say that they may as well explode. Vexed to the point of no return, he contributed a voice that was capable of splitting heaven and earth, “Don’t BB.”
The other party who was being scolded stilled. In the ensuing silence, he suddenly let out a long, relishing… Moan.
You Liangxing: “…..”

Later —
He realised that the person was a great god,
Much later,
Without him realising,
He became the great god’s royal healer.
…. And also his boyfriend.

Obviously, this is another BL gaming story

Obviously, this is another BL gaming story. Along with Guide on How to Fail at Online Dating, this one is one of my top favorites.

The plot is really interesting. The difference of it with other bl gaming stories aforementioned here is that it is not a role playing game (RPG), but instead, the game involved is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) like the famous League of Legends and Mobile Legends. The game mode really added to the uniqueness of this story. Each game is interesting and fun to read. And to add to that, the livestreaming of Kang Shengzhe is also one of its highlight.

I also love the characters of You Liangxing and Kang Shengzhe. The author really made an effort to make them unique from other common characters-- like their features and characteristics are not very usual. And their romance is also the best. Their first interaction in the game is really an epic, then next conversations are short simple messages but as they play more games together, their relationship has improved especially when they met in real life.

All in all, this is a unique and interesting story. So please, don't miss it.