The Bee Farm

Awsten had a bee farm. He loved his bees so very much to the point where he would kiss them and they would kiss back. None of them stung him, he was always close with the bees until his friend, Travis, told him that he needed to get a life and find someone who will love him.
After months of convincing, Awsten downloaded Farmer Singles and found the perfect someone for him.
"LOL SMALL ASS TWINK BOY TRYNA LOOK NOT TWINK BY PLAYING BASEBALL-" then Awsten realised that the boy reminded him of himself. He had always tried to make himself look 'not twink' by putting on a shirt that showed his shoulders to show people he did have big boy arms.
Awsten quickly pressed the heart button and they immediately matched. The boy must've been starring at his notifications for a while, Awsten thought as he pressed the message button.

Messages (awsten right, otto left)

hey sexy twink, do u want me to shove baseballs up your ass while you call me daddy?

yes please papi

do you also like bees?

i mean yeah, they're pretty cool !!!❤️

if you're really that dirty i'll shove some of those up you too;)

Oh...

you're sexy hair looks so yummy can i eat it?

if you really want to ;)

drop the addy rn 😍😍😳😳😳😳😳

Awsten got a text from the boy and drove to his house. As soon as he opened the door Awsten started chopping on his long brown hair and the shorter one slightly pushed him away,
"I'm sorry that I got your hopes up! I'm into talking before someone eats my hair :( sorry" He said, "Wanna have dinner? I made Mac and Cheese with honey" That last part played in slow motion for Awsten.
"H-Honey? Can I have some without it?" Awsten stuttered.
"Of course! Also, what's your name?" The dating site didn't give names. Just visuals and what they did.
"aWsten, whats yours?"
"Otto"
"Wow twink" awsten said before marching into what seemed the dining room and sitting down as Otto made his way to the kitchen. Otto didn't like that awsten called him a twink. Yes he was a twink, but he'd never confirm that.
Otto grabbed the bear honey jar from the counter before screwing the lid off and pouring 6 teaspoons of honey in Awstens mac and cheese.
Otto came to the table moments later before putting Awstens bowl in-front of him and bringing his own to his seat then began to slowly start eating as he starred at Awsten as he brought the fork to his lips and moved his mouth on it then pulled away. There was a sour look on his face, you can tell he didn't like it.
"Wow...Delicious.." Awsten spit out trying not to vomit. How could someone fuck up mac and cheese so badly? He looked up at Otto catching himself stare at his hair again.
Otto blushed, smirking at him with his head tilted slightly down as he pushed his hair behind his ear.
Awsten strutted toward Otto as he started licking his hair. Otto moaned his member hardening under his shorts.
"hEy jessEehhhh oOoOooOoOo" Otto sang. It only made Awsten harder as he continued to dig his teeth into Ottos locks of hair making a moan release from Ottos lips.
Awsten started to unbuckle his belt and pulling them to his knees. Otto was feeling lucky, but as he looked down he saw honey on the front of his boxers and bees surrounding the area.
"Cmon baby don't be scared, you said you liked bees.." Awsten said, Otto looked him in the eyes terrified but when with it anyways. He thought it might be hot.
After they'd both gotten undressed and Otto was on his belly on a chair awsten slowly pushed in, bees entering Ottos asshole as Awsten pushed farther and farther in. Otto felt pains left and right in his asshole, he loved it. Bees roamed Ottos body as they stung him and flew to the ground where they died. Awsten moved in and out as more bees ventured into the ass. Awsten pushed them further and further, moaning as he did so. Otto moaned at every sting hes got, some bees eating his hair which made him closer and closer to his climax also with Awsten in the back working his member in and out of Otto until he finally came and so did Otto.
They decided to go to Ottos room and cuddle. Bees still buzzing around them.

They knew they'd BEE together forever.