"So what are we going to do?" Harry said running his hands through his hair.

"Well we've only really come up with one solution sir," Molly said and Harry looked at her to continue "you'll have to get a boyfriend."

"A boyfriend?" Harry asked in disbelief and Andrew and Molly nodded "but I'm not gay." Harry said.

"You don't have to be mr styles, it will be like the time you dated Kendall Jenner, just be seen in public with each other, post on social media and the rumours should be gone by the end of the month." Andrew said.

"I-I don't know," Harry stuttered turning to look at Zayn who was typing on his phone, the familiar tapping of his acrylic nails filling the room that was now silent. Zayn had apparently taken notice of silence because he looked up.

"Me?" Zayn asked.

"What do you think of the fake boyfriend thing?" Harry asked.

"It was actually his idea, sir." Molly said.

"It was," Zayn smiled proud "I say fuck it why not." He shrugged.

"Can I sleep on it?" Harry looked toward Molly and Andrew.

"Mr styles, I'm afraid we don't have a night to sleep on it stocks have dropped by 10.5% now," Molly said looking at her computer "we need to make a decision."

"Zayn..." Harry said desperately.

"Just do it, what's the harm?" Zayn said rolling his eyes.

"I'm not gay," Harry said matter-of-factly "can't I just make an announcement or post a statement on my twitter or something?"

"It wouldn't convince them enough." Zayn said.

"FUCKING HELL!" Harry yelled dragging his  arm across his desk, everything on it flying everywhere, some things smashing. Both Andrew and Molly flinched but Zayn was so used to it he just rolled his eyes and got a brush from the corner which was there for this exact reason.

".... so are we doing it or?" Zayn asked and Harry shot him a glare.

"I'll do it." Harry said after a few seconds of silence.

"We'll see if we can find someone, sir." Andrew said And he and Molly turned for the door.

"No!" Harry said quickly which of course caused Molly and Andrew to turn around.

"I want Zayn to find him, I trust him more." Harry said to which Molly and Andrew nodded.

"We'll leave you to it, Mr styles." Andrew smiled and he and Molly left the office.

Harry sat down in his chair and just let out a scream of frustration. He knew Taylor would be upset after the break up but just straight... lying? That was completely pathetic. Harry was so angry he felt like he was about to explode.

He looked over at Zayn who was still attempting to clean his office.... he was his best friend in the entire world he could never hate Zayn or anyone like him for that matter.

"I'm not homophobic," harry felt himself saying and Zayn looked up at him confused. He dropped the brush and walked over to Harry.

"What are you talking about, of course you're not homophobic." Zayn said sitting on his lap, which was something they only did if the other one needed serious comfort.

"I just felt like you had to know incase you weren't sure or... i don't know.... I just, I love you a lot you know that," Harry said hugging Zayn tightly "and I saw how hard it was for you when your parents didn't accept you, how hard you cried, how much you wanted to change who you are... and I would never ever want you to think for a second I don't see or respect the experience you went through and I'm not in complete awe of how strong you and everyone who has had a bad coming out experience are."

"Harry I love you so much, I know you're not homophobic, I know you're there for me at the snap of my fingers. I don't want you to think for a second that I don't appreciate the love and acceptance you have shown me over the years," Zayn smiled to him "when my parents freaked out due to sheer ignorance you were the first person I ran to because I knew how much you loved me. And when they finally started to understand me I saw how happy you were for me. I know you're not homophobic H, and I love you for that." Zayn said and with a final squeeze he stood up and went back to picking up Harry's broken laptop.

Harry was still raging though, he was absolutely furious. He didn't have much more time to basque in his anger though because his personal phone started ringing.

Harry picked it up and since it was his personal phone he didn't really need to look at the name "hello?"

"Hiya mate it's niall," Niall, who was one of Harry's oldest friends, said on the other end.

"Oh hi mate, what can I do for you?"

"Have you seen the shit she's sold the papers?" He said.

"Yeah me and Zayn are working on sorting it out," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Well do you want to go out tonight as a way to take your mind off it, me, you and Zayn?" Niall asked.

"Erm I'm not sure if I'm up for it to be honest, do you want me to ask Zayn for you?" Harry said.

"Yes please I'm desperate for a night out."

"Hold on," Harry span his chair around to face Zayn "Niall want to know if you fancy going out tonight, you two."

"Yes Nialler!" Zayn yelled as loud as he could.

"Sick one, should I just be at yours?" Niall asked because he knew Zayn practically lived with Harry.

"Yeah." Harry said and after Niall made sure he was okay about the rumours they both hung up the phone.

Harry really wasn't in the mood for a night out tonight.