Charmy stared at her in awe as this light beam came out of her hands and deep clean everything in the room. This crescent shape boomerang swept around, cleaning every dirt and grime imagined. Charmy smiled before cutting her cupcake in fourth.

"Here, have a slice," she offered.

Tina grinned before grabbing it and took a big bite. "These cupcakes are amazing, Charmy."

"Ooh, if you like that, wait 'til you see what my sheeps are cooking up." Her eyes dazzled. "I'll actually go get more while you clean. And when I get back I want all the details of you and this Yuno person."

Tina started to blush. "Are you sure -"

Charmy waved at her. "Bye!"

Tina looked dumbfounded about everything. Maybe, I should have kept my mouth shut, she thought.

》》》》

It wasn't long until Tina was fixing her bed. She had a satisfying grin on her face as she finished her cleaning. She heard a knock on the door and told the person to come in. Asta poked his head in and was instantly amazed by the room.

"You got your own room, too? Isn't it awesome?" he asked happily.

Tina chuckled. "Yeah, but I'll admit it'll be a little lonely since I'm used to sharing it with everyone."

"Well, we'll get used to it. If you ever get lonely, my room is three doors down yours, ok?"

"Thanks, Asta." Tina noticed a pen and paper in his hands. "Whatcha got there?"

"Oh." Asta held them up. "Magna might have suggested we write to the village. I thought it was a pretty good idea and wondered if you wanted to write one with me."

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." Tina motioned to her desk. Her grin grew while Asta sat down in the chair. She walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I wish I could see the looks on their faces when you tell them you've made it."

"Ooh, I should write about you and Yuno getting together."

Tina smacked Asta on top of his head. "Come on, no one wants to know about that."

A huge bump merged on Asta's head. "Ow! What do you mean?! Everyone knows you two were gonna get together eventually." Asta held his fist up with a smile. "And maybe if Sister Lily hears the news, she'll agree to marry me."

Tina gave him a dumbfounded look. "How?"

"Because she'll know that anything is possible once you set your mind to it." Asta started to imagine Sister Lily and him at Tina and Yuno's wedding. The couple was about to say 'I do' when Asta interrupted them. Then he said this day wouldn't be any more special unless Sister Lily marries him. Ending with Sister Lily saying yes, almost in tears. Asta had a small blush on his face. "All right. Let's get this letter going."

Tina looked from behind as Asta started to write. She let out a sigh as she saw his handwriting. How is anyone able to understand that? she wondered. Nash might agree with me. Tina then took the pen from Asta and began writing her part of the letter. Her handwriting was a lot neater than Asta's, so everyone from the church might be able to understand it. She mentioned about the exam, how amazing everyone did, that she promised to take good care of Asta and make sure he stays out of trouble. Her eyes widened when Asta took the pen back and began writing about her relationship with Yuno.

"Seriously, Asta!" she yelled. She was about to snatch it from him but Asta got out of his seat with a huge grin while waving the paper at her.

"Come on, everyone will be happy to know," he defended himself.