Happy Birthday... Mommy!

TWO UPDATES IN A DAYYY AHHH ❤️❤️ anyways enjoy 🥰😘

A few days earlier, they celebrated thanks giving at

Mike and Mimi Moons house.. which was about a twenty minute drive.. usually They'd host thanksgiving for everyone at their house, but since Ally wasn't able to do that much, and it being the Moons first thanks giving in La, they wanted to host it..

They were super grateful, the food was great, watching the parade was great, the moons also had a few friends over who  mike and Austin played football with..

Whenever Austin got tackled a bit Ava was concerned about him, and actually got upset because she thought he was getting hurt which he didn't by the way.. she's such a sweetheart.

"I'm okay baby .. see" he jumps around trying to get her to stop crying

" no.. daddy no Owie!!" She cried

" aww" he takes her from Ally's arms and kisses her

There was a lot to be thankful for this year, first off their amazing tour they had for the first half of the year..

Ally getting pregnant again.. Austin landing a lead role of a movie! Their friends and family of course .. their new  forever home.. Ava turning two.. so much amazing things happen this year they were so thankful for.. but most importantly each other..

" I'm stuffed I don't think me or the baby can eat another bite.." Ally said As they got into the car

He gets in after he buckled Ava in which was hard because of her fluffy party  dress

" well babe you gotta make room because we have dez' house to go to.. he and chuck are cooking together for everyone" he said

She groans " I can't believe I'm saying this but NO MORE food"

She huffs

But about ten minutes later

" I'm starving please drive quicker" she said

He huffs " you got it mama"

Thanksgiving  this year was one for the books

And nowww

Today is Ally's birthday, and due date! They thought by now the baby would either come before or on her birthday, but since  the scare they had last month, nothing really happened since then.. Ally also was completely off of bed rest.. and ironically enough they were given instructions to get that baby OUT now she's that she's  officially full term.

Still today is Ally's birthday November 29th, and regardless if the baby were to come today or not, it's still  very much a special day.

Usually Austin would make Ally breakfast in bed, but decided to shake things up a bit.

Ally wakes up to her phone blowing up with messages and an empty room.. feeling a bit disappointed she didn't wake up to her husband and daughter singing to her and no baby in her arms.

She goes downstairs literally no sign of them until she goes into the kitchen..

Which was decorated with balloons and hanging  streamers and food Austin made for her  and of course a few presents

" oh my god.." she melts

" happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you.. happy birthday dear mommy!" He sang with his guitar

She melts
" aw thank you!!" She smiled " oh god it's crazy in here but i love it"

" happy birthday happy birthday" Ava repeats in her high chair