Fang Three: Shiki Senri

Zero sighed, annoyed out of his mind. What the hell were all of the night class assholes doing?  Kuran was supposed to have talked to the lot of them in order to mitigate the bullying. But nope, it just happened to keep going! Zero sighed moving closer to the downed bloodsucker. Judging by the shape and size of the downed body, it was either a small male or a larger female. But Zero didn't want to be too judgmental, so he crept even closer as not to startle the poor vampire who was downed. In the darkness that covered the forest during night time, Zero could make out a shock of brown hair as well as the rigid yet soft lines of a male form. Sorting through his memory of the night class students, Zero tried to match the boy with the profiles he had to familiarize himself with.

"Let's see, brown hair, possibly one of the younger vamps, male... hm." Zero whispered quietly to himself. "Well either way, I've got to get him warmed up. I'd better take him back to my room." Zero sighed again. Why does this always happen to me?  He gently touched the vampire to see if he'd stir. But he didn't so much as twitch even a little. Zero hefted the student into his arms and trudged back to the day class dorms. Luckily the student didn't seem to be too injured, so hopefully it might have just been exhaustion or something easier to deal with... objectively. Not that exhaustion wasn't hard to treat, but Zero didn't have the energy to patch anyone up at the moment, and Kaien was probably sleeping. Zero didn't even want to imagine calling Kuran to his room, that would be an utter fiasco, so he was holding on to the hope that this was nothing too bad.

That being said, Rima and Aidou were probably still in his room seeing as they found him comforting (for some reason). Zero was a hunter, so it would forever confuse him as to why the two vampires were more comfortable with him (who killed their kind often) versus their own kind. Let alone the fact that Zero was a level D. Either way Zero made his way up to his room hoping to any deity out there that Rima and Aidou didn't make a fuss when he cam in, and that none of the day class were awake to see scary prefect Zero clutching the limp body of a day class member to his chest. That would start way to many rumors and Zero had absolutely no time for those.

Entering the dorm area, he laid the boy down on his couch, choosing not to disturb the vamps in his room unless something was terribly wrong (No he was not soft dammit). The brunette groaned a little curling up onto his side. Looking more closely, Zero was hit with the smell of an unwashed body (can vampires even sweat that much?) and he could clearly see the grime covering what would be a pale face. The boy's face were covered in tear marks that the were unfortunately even more visible due to the dirt marring his face. Zero sighed, at least the vampire wasn't a girl, that would be so much more awkward for what he was about to do next. 

Lifting the body again, Zero moved slowly to the bathroom, adrenaline wearing off slightly he needed to give the boy a bath so that he could see if there were any wounds on him. As quietly as he could, so he would not disrupt the other two's sleep Zero moved into the bathroom and closed the door. He moved to the tub and hissed slightly and the handles on the tub creaked when the water turned on. After making sure that the water was warm enough, Zero sighed before standing upright and putting his hands on his hips. He would just have to do this as quickly as possible, so not to tear apart the poor boy's dignity. 

After stripping the boy down and placing him gently into the tub, Zero made sure that the tap was off. It would be had if the tub overflowed. Getting straight into it, zero grabbed a washcloth and some soap, lathering it up to start washing the boy. Through the whole process, he never woke up. This was a little more than concerning for Zero, who had expected the boy to wake up as his body warmed up. Something was most likely wrong. Zero quickly finished bathing him, helping him into extra clothing of his own that he had stored in the bathroom for emergencies. The boy was around the same height as Zero, if a little more filled out due to the fact that Zero could not eat anything at all. As he dressed, him Zero kept an eye out for any wounds or concerning patterns on his body, hoping that it wasn't something like poisoning. Noticing the pallor of his skin, Zero gasped. The boy most definitely was starting to show the early signs of illness.

Zero quickly picked him up rushing back to the couch and pulling the throws, in order to get a thinner blanket of him. Rushing into the kitchen, Zero grabbed a towel and some cool water as well as fever reducers and bringing them back towards the boy. Sighing he wet the towel and placed it over the boy's forehead. Zero bit his lip thinking before pulling out his phone and dialing a well known number. 

"Headmaster, I need you to come to the day class dorms right now! I have an emergency on hand. I found another vampire, and I've taken him back to my dorm, but he has a fever that seems to be getting worse. I can't tell if it's an illness or poisoning. Can you please come over and look at him?"

"Sure I'll be down soon. I'll call Kaname and ask him to come as well. He might be able to understand what's going on better than us." He could hear the headmaster tiredly sigh. "Zero do you know hat time it is?"

"No sir, Honestly everything happened so fast, and it was during patrol. I don't have a way to contact Kuran, so you were the first person I thought of. I could have called my master, but I feel like it would have been a bad idea to ask a vampire hunter to treat a vampire for illness."

"No you did the right thing my boy. I will be arriving soon. I must hang up and contact Kaname. Please keep looking after the night class student, and if you can please try to identify him!"

Zero hummed in affirmation before letting the call drop. Now that he was in a state of calm he could remember the identity of the vampire who was laying in front of him. Shiki Senri, the youngest (other than Yuki... kind of) vampire in the night class.

***
Hey Guys! It's Cinnamon Roll, finals week has been destroying me ugh. Anyway here is the next chapter of Sheltering Fangs, sorry it came out so late. The good news is that I'm pretty much done with my semester... Yay! I hope everyone is staying as safe as possible. Love you all!

~Cinnamon Roll