metahuman problems

falcondragon101 idea tatto  appear on themhis idea))
With Cisco an Caitlin still trying to find a way to stop new speedster  in town  run test with different serums  to disable the speedster  in the Star  labs with Harrison wells along beside him with ralph Dinby   kara was in the deo with Hank and Alex trying evil threats to the world with superman help of course him and green martian don't get along nobody knows why or too scared to Alex has tried didn't end well after that .Kara flew to her apaprment sat on her couch eating the  ice cream that was mint and chip  watching musicals and coping over oliver death .Barry goes to check on kara with burining sensation tatto appears  with house of el symbol and lighting bolt on their shoulder and  connecting them to each other.burning sensation  grows stronger they passed out becuase it  the pain was unbearable.Then,Alex rush them into star lab put them on med bed researching what the tatto on them . Kara wakes confused and startled with Caitlin and cisco trying to calm her down which only Barry can calm her down.Then Barry slowly wakes up"easy Kara."Barry said to Kara slowly approaching her.Then,he slowly  reaching out holding her hand as their tatto glow on their shoulder .Cisco said"the tatto meaning of soulmate share powers and hear each other thoughts.