Prologue: The death of the Skeleton and the Fallen Angel

Sans: age 14

Chara: Age 14

Sans and Chara was in same class as Aizawa, Midnight, Ms. Joke, Present Mic as in.

It was the middle of the day, everyone was getting ready for their lesson for today. Well except for one lazy boned idiot who is just resting his head on his desk sleeping. Suddenly he feels someone poking his face. He slowly wakes up opening his eyes. Seeing his friends and classmates, Aizawa Shota, Nemuri Kayama, and Hizashi Yamada, looking at him.He sits up and yawns.

Sans: *tired voice* "Hey Guys..What's up..*grins*

Nemuri: *irritated* "What do you think it's almost time for class to start..."

Hizashi: "Chill Nemuri..*"looks over at Sans* "Oh did you hear about the new student?"

Sans: *raised eyebrow curious* "New student?"

Aizawa:*sips his juice box bored tone* "Yeah...we have a new transfer student joining our class."

Sans:"Heh well thats's nice"

Teacher: *walks inside* "Everyone takes you seat." *All the student went to go take a seat* "Alright class, we have a new student," *looks at the doorway* "come on in."

The class looks over to the door way. They see a young brown haired girl with red eyes walks in confidently.

New Girl:*smiles* "Hello I'm Chara Dorima, It's nice to meet you all

All the boys except for Sans and Aizawa were thinking perverted thoughts with Chara. Sans instead was thinking of something punny thing to say and actually came up with something.

Sans: *smiles* "Well Chara it's nice to meet you-"

Aizawa: *thinking* "Oh god...."

Sans: "Hopefully, you will-"

Nemuri: *whisper* Sans...no..

Present mic: Oh god stop him..

Sans: "A great 'Chara'cter to be with."

Whole class except for Sans and Chara: "UGGGGGGGGGGHHH SAAAAAANSSS!!"

Sans: "Sorry I know wasn't my..*hears snickering* huh?*"

The whole class looks at Chara with disbelief who looks like she's have a hard time holding back her laugh.

Chara: soon burst out laughing* OH my God! HAHAHA!! *laughs Sans looking with disbelief someone actually liking his punny nature finally calming down* "You're names Sans right." *smiling*

Sans: *surprised* Um y-yeah..

Chara: *smilies* "I bet you're 'Sans' sational"

Whole Class except for those two: NOOOOOOOOOO!!