Su Ranzhuang asked casually, but actually began to nervously peek at Su Han's facial expression.

Then, Su Ran clearly saw that when Su Han heard the word "dad", his eyebrows frowned, and in his eyes, did he blink for a moment?

"Have you ever wanted a father?" Su Ran asked.

"No," Su Han said, with a very positive tone, and even a little repulsion.

Let a man rightly join their current family? He even claimed to be his father?

He didn't want to at all!

He can only have a man in his family. He can do things such as moving things, changing bulbs, picking up courier services, and throwing away food. He can do it later when he is able to support him. No one needs to be.

"Do you ever think of your real father? Is your biological father?"

Su Han: My biological father? That man?

Thinking of the self-righteous scum man I saw that day, Su Han's face looked even uglier.

"No."

After a pause, Su Han said again: "It is not necessary!"

If Su Han was just a little bit repulsive when he mentioned the topic of dad before, then at this moment, speaking of his biological father, Su Han even brought a hint of hostility in his tone.

"Uh." Su Ran didn't expect Su Han's reaction would be so intense, and suddenly he was inexplicable.

Mr. Lu, my son said that you are not needed, so you don't have to show up again.

For a moment, Su Ran really wanted to send such a message to Lu Shao. Fortunately, she held back.

At the other end of the table, he seemed to realize that his attitude was a little bad, and his words were a little hard. Su Han's face flashed with apology.

Su Ran wouldn't tell him this for no reason. In case which man did she find, to explore his attitude?

After all, when a single mother suddenly tells her child whether you want a dad, most of the time he finds a man. That's what those boring gossip shows say.

Although thinking of the existence of a man, Su Han's inexplicable feeling is still a little blocked, but this kind of thing, it seems that he is not qualified to stand on Su Ran's stand.

"I'm not totally unacceptable ..." Su Han muttered his head down, if it was the woman's decision.

"Is that it ?!" I thought I was out of business, and I was distressed about **** Su Ran over Lu Shao. At the moment he heard Su Han's words, his eyes became bright.

"I just said it was not completely unacceptable." But the basic attitude was still unacceptable.

"That's all right," Su Ran smiled, and said, "Then-if this person is pretty good in all aspects, mature and stable, it should be regarded as a successful career, and then it's kind and occasional. Seeing injustice, helping others, and being alive is kind and courteous. Although it seems to be rich, it never puts on a rich man's spectrum. Although his personality is a bit dull, he is kind, reasonable, and patient ... "

Su Ran carefully recalled her senses when meeting Lu Shao several times.

"If so, can you accept it?" Su Ran looked at Su Han and asked.

In fact, Mr. Lu is OK in all aspects. Su Hanneng is another father, which is quite good.

As for Su Han, he carefully listened to Su Ran's description, and after listening, he was relieved.