Chapter 37: Mysterious Package

Start from the beginning

In short, he is really annoyed by the couple now.

"So what? Just do what you do wrong." Lu Boyang said, the cold voice had no room to relax.

"Well," sneer, Lu Boyang said: "What about Lin Xinger's cousin? If you want to be wronged, you should go to Song's cousin. If he is my Sheng Ding is a waste recycling station? Or when I Lu Boyang is a waste collection. of?"

As for whether he would receive a phone complaint from Lin Xing'er later, Lu Boyang really wasn't sure.

Otherwise it will be black.

On the other side, Mr. Lu disappeared all night and finally returned to Lu's house.

"Sir, you are back." Zhou Fu, who had been waiting at the door, saw Lu Shao coming back, and took a step forward to take Lu Shao's coat.

During his speech, Zhou Fu carefully looked at Lu Shao's expression.

Then, I was surprised to find that Lu Shao, who went out in anger yesterday, was completely calm at this time, and there was no sign of anger and dissatisfaction.

Even ... if he wasn't dazzled, he saw a less obvious smile on the corner of his mouth?

Although I felt a little weird, seeing that Lu Shao was relieved, Zhou Fu was relieved, and passed a piece of information sorted out overnight to Lu Shao.

"Sir, this was investigated overnight as you instructed, regarding the list of guests received by Su Xiao and Er Su Ran over the years."

Seeing Luan Shao receiving the list, his eyes flashed suddenly, Zhou Fu secretly pinched his sweat, and said: "The first two pages are ordinary guests who go to the bar for drinks and entertainment. As for the latter half, Some people who used to have a bad relationship with Miss Su's family or had some resentment against Su family deliberately went to see Ms. Su for trouble. "

"They ..." Lu Shao squeezed the information in his hand and almost broke the pieces of paper.

"Uh, it's all verbal humiliation." Zhou Fu wiped his sweat and said quickly.

Before, he only thought that Su Ran went to work in that kind of place. It was not until he investigated the information that he knew that there were still hidden feelings.

Looking at it this way, although Su Ran used to be a little bit arrogant and did some stupid things in the past, it was really pitiful afterwards.

"In addition, it was found that the original design had deceived Ms. Su into the red light district and signed another five-year contract, which included traces of the forces under Song."

Sure enough, when Zhou Fu said this, Lu Shao's anger was even worse.

"The person on the first two pages, sealed, half a page behind," Lu Shao looked coldly, paused, and said, "Take care."

"Yes, sir."

"As for the Song ..." After reading the latter two words, Lu Shao's eyes narrowed slightly, a flash of cold light flashed, but there was no more.

In this regard, Zhou Fu did not follow up because he knew that the sir meant to deal with the Song family in person.

"Right." Zhou Fu was preparing to withdraw and let Lu Shao rest, but was stopped by Lu Shao.

"Sir, what else is required?"

"Is there any spare room in the main house? It should be bigger, better in location and orientation," Lu Shao asked.

Zhou Fu: This ...

Sir, the thunderstorm has cleared up a bit faster.

Even if Zhou Fu felt blind recently, he can clearly see that when Lu Shao asked this question, he was serious and in a good mood.