Chapter 35: Do You Have Time?

Start from the beginning

However, this time, Su Ran's text message was sent, just like Shi Shenhai's, and there was no reply at all.

Maybe it's really slippery.

Su Ran glanced at the unresponsive mobile phone screen again.

It can't be because of that circle of friends.

Although Su Ran has not observed so far, this Lu Shao is the father of Su Han's classmate in their class, but this has not affected Su Ran's treatment of Lu Shao as an ordinary parent.

As for the other party's comments under the circle of friends, Su Ran did not care too much.

However, Su Ran didn't know. She replies to the other two words at random, and at the moment, there was a big wave in Lu Shao.

...

Zhou Fu was called to Lu's house overnight by Lu Shao.

When he arrived at Lu's house, he opened the door of the study and saw Lu Shao, who was sitting in the study with his eyebrows locked and wondering what he was thinking, Zhou Fu froze, his face flashed with surprise.

In his memory, it seems that after the stable Lu family, the mood of his husband has become more and more calm, especially in the past few years, he has not seen when Lu Shao showed this expression now.

Irritability, doubt, seemingly hesitant?

Zhou Fu felt that he might be wrong.

"Uh, sir ..."

"Is there anything tricky?" Zhou Fu stepped forward, stood in front of Lu Shao, lowered his voice, and asked carefully.

My heart was wondering: shouldn't be, several projects in city b recently seem to be going well.

Moreover, even if something goes wrong, it shouldn't be a problem in the eyes of the current owner of the Lu family.

Hearing Zhou Fu's voice, Lu Shao seemed to have recovered from his thoughts.

No acknowledgment, but no denial.

"You also checked Su ... heh, Su Han's mother's information?" Lu Shao raised his eyes, looked at Zhou Fu, and asked Shen Sheng.

After hearing that, Zhou Fu froze.

While investigating the young master's affairs, he did, by the way, investigate the information of Su Ran's woman.

Mr. didn't care before, so he just left it like that.

mainly......

There is something to be said about the woman.

Because he was worried that after learning about Su Ran, he would have a bad impression on the young master, so Zhou Fu had made up his mind to throw that document into a shredder.

As for Su Ran, Zhou Fu is currently arranging for the compensation of Lu Gu's legal advisers, even including the cost of living in the future.

However, I did not expect that Lu Shao, who had not paid attention to this matter at all, would suddenly ask the woman.

Therefore, when Mr. Lu suddenly mentioned Su Han's mother, Zhou Fu didn't respond for a while.

"Where's the data?" Lu Shao frowned and asked impatiently before Zhou Fu began to speak.

"Er, it's left at home, wait a moment, sir. I'll bring it right away." Zhou Fu said, quickly exiting the study.

However, for a few minutes, for Lu Shao, it was as long as a two-hour meeting with the shareholders of the Lander.