Chapter 33: Pick You Home

Start from the beginning

"But don't!"

The entertainment industry is too complicated. She is not a celebrity and is not ready to become a celebrity. She sells songs just to maintain her livelihood and occasionally improve the quality of life. What does she do with such high traffic and popularity?

If she is famous, Su Ran only hopes that one day, her music creation, and her personal name is known as the master of music.

"There is also the person who uploaded the video, that is, the user named Li Xiaoxue. Manager Xu also troubled to watch it. Don't encounter any cyber violence." Su Ran said.

"Relax, I understand." Xu Xiao promised.

The man named Li Xiaoxue on the Internet was able to come up with the shooting video. Whether it was someone Su Su knew or not, they could stand up and upload that video at that time, which was very worthy of their studio's gratitude.

Things on the Internet are difficult to distinguish. As the uploader of the video, Li Xiaoxue will encounter any attack by the sailors or extreme netizens after the incident, even human flesh. It is indeed necessary for him to pay attention.

"It's troublesome for Manager Xu."

"You're welcome, shall I let Zhang Ling take you away?"

"No need, you are busy."

...

Su Ran came down from the Yulele Studio and had just stepped out of the office building and was about to call a taxi.

As a result, as soon as I went out, I saw a familiar figure.

The teenager was already a bit slender, carrying a schoolbag at the moment, leaning on a post on the side of the building, not knowing what to carry in his hand.

He put a hand in his pocket, lowered his head, and didn't know what he was thinking. From time to time, he looked up at the people who came out of the building and walked in front of him, and then continued to lower his head.

"Su Han?" Su Ran was really surprised to see Su Han for a moment.

Many people left the building during this time from work. If Su Han was still wearing a seventh-school uniform and looked a bit abrupt in this place, if Su Ran was already quite familiar with this, she came out, You may not notice Su Han yet.

At this moment, it seemed that it was normal. Su Han, who had lowered his head, suddenly raised his head and looked at the door.

Su Han had always lowered his head and didn't feel it. He raised his head at this moment and revealed a face that was somewhat childish but had already seen the outline and was quite handsome.

At the instant of seeing Su Ran, the teenager seemed to have a glimmer of light, which suddenly brightened the whole person.

Even the young ladies and sisters who happened to pass by Su Han couldn't help but look at Su Han's side a few more times, and then got together and didn't know what to discuss.

Hey, hey, my son is so handsome!

Su Ran also took a little pride in her heart, and then quickened her pace toward Su Han.

"Why are you here?" Su Ran asked, and she was quite surprised that Su Han was here.

Previously, Du Wentao's mother sent a message to her, saying that Su Han had not gone to their house for dinner, and Su Ran was still thinking whether the child would go home.

Worried that Su Han didn't order takeaway himself, and had something to do at home, Su Ran was anxious to go back.

The broken refrigerator in their house was good and bad. Although Su Ran later called for a master to repair it, but in view of Su Ran's living ability and first cooking skills, only some eggs and buns were prepared in the refrigerator There are also materials such as food in bags.