Chapter 30: Meet Father and Son

Start from the beginning

Waiting outside.

"Ms. Su is also very early. Do you usually do that?"

"Oh, it's not." Ashamed to say, Su Han usually comes home from school on his own. The parent meeting was not counted. This is the first time Su Ran came to pick up Su Han from school.

"I'm looking at the house, because I can't figure out what to do, so I come over to pick up the child to take a look." When talking about this, Su Ran's smile appeared on his face, and a look of longing appeared in his eyes.

Very beautiful.

Seeing this, Lu Shao should have felt pleasing to his eyes, but he felt a bit blocked in his heart.

"Seeing a house? Are you planning to buy a house?"

"Yeah, just in the Xingfuli district where the school is going east, it is very close to the school, it can be reached in less than 30 minutes, and it is safe along the way." As soon as they said they were about to buy a new house, Su Ran couldn't control how many she sent.

Because the neighborhood was really good, Su Ran subconsciously wanted to recommend it to Lu Shao.

The old belt may have a discount.

However, immediately, thinking of Lu Shao's identity, Su Ran was instantly embarrassed.

They are big brothers. They can afford an eight-figure car to pick up children at school. They also need to go to the general neighborhood to buy a house with a straight distance that is not considered a school district house?

"Well." After hearing the words, Lu Shao looked at Su Ran, his eyes flickered slightly, and there was a feeling of emotion.

Although she had only two very brief exchanges with this teacher Su at school, she could clearly see that she only loved her child with only a few words.

"What's wrong? Are you in any trouble?" Lu Shao suddenly frowned, seeing Su Ran wondering what he thought of, and asked subconsciously.

"Ah, it's not troublesome. I just tangled and looked at the two suites, which are both good. I'd like to think which one is better." Su Ran said.

"What kind of house?" The Lu family also did real estate earlier. Although it is mostly high-end apartments and commercial and residential buildings, it is similar in nature. He knows a little about it.

"It's a two-bedroom house. I took a floor plan and showed it to you." As he said, Su Ran pulled out the floor plan just taken in the sales department and showed it to Lu Shao.

She also worked very hard to remind herself that this guy next to him was a big guy! Not ordinary people, but standing with Lu Shao and waiting for the children to leave school, Su Ran couldn't help but talk to the other party with his usual heart.

It can only be said that the school entrance is a magical place. Regardless of the parents he knows, stand together and always say a few words.

Seeing Su Ran handing the phone over, Lu Shao's gaze rested on his slender fingers for a few seconds, then he looked at two of the apartment plans.

Not a big two-bedroom, but the layout and lighting are good.

only......

"The master bedroom seems a bit smaller."

This problem exists in both sets of two bedrooms. The two bedrooms are almost the same size, and it is not even obvious which one is the master bedroom.

"Not young, just our family ..."

Su Ran didn't finish his words. When Lu Shao suddenly raised his hand somehow, he subconsciously stepped back and retracted his hand.